Project: Coastline Cruisers [Initial Recruitment Thread]

Update: This is going to be on the Xbox One. But if someone wants to start a 360 branch please PM me.
Update 2: The name will be different upon release. It will be hidden to protect the name from getting picked by another person.

Mission Statement
CC is going to be a laid back club that enjoys creating a good time through group planned/unplanned events and random gaming sessions. No serious dedication, just a friendly club!
We will do street drags, drift sessions, playground gametypes, basically everything there is available!

Joining
The club will be 100% forum and game based. However, I plan on building a small website to showcase future YouTube videos and other media.
You won’t even have to be active on the forums to be part of CC, just join in game!

Planned Events
There will be future events for the club that can only be joined through the forums to keep it nice and tidy. This includes a Day ONE launch event.

Hierarchy
There will be a small hierarchy in the club to keep it running smooth. Details on that will surface as the game comes closer to launch.

If you’re interested in a chill club and you’re a cool person, feel free to post here so I can get a rough number of how many people would be interested!

I personally will be available most Tuesdays and mornings of most of the week. So feel free to add me if you want to game: l Digitized l

Thanks!

All thread graphics are not final. Club logo is in the works.

1 Like

Id love to join bro

Sweet! Stay tuned for more club info!

I would love to join. I get intimidated by the clubs that are populated by serious racing people.

I’d like to join in on the fun. I pretty much have Xbox One solely for Forza games.

pbc84

I would also be interested. But it will be Christmas before I can join because I am waiting for the price to drop a bit more before I buy the Xbox One.

I would also be interested. But it will be Christmas before I can join because I am waiting for the price to drop a bit more before I buy the Xbox One.

ill join im from the uk though,

I would like to join as well

Not sure if I’m liking the name too much, so if you have any ideas for a cool club name let me know!

Edit:

Here are some other ideas:

F!RED UP
Wyld1s
Club Forza
Forza Cruise Club
PistonHeadz
PistonHeads

Feel free to throw in some ideas!

I started playing Forza since the release of Forza 4, but I’ve never joined a club before.
I would love to try out being in a club and hope to make some new friends through Forza!
If you’re still recruiting I am down for it.

Sweet!

This club will always be recruiting, laid back open club.

I would be interested in joining as well

If this is on the one, i would like to join

Oh yes I should clarify. This is going to be on the Xbox One. But if someone wants to start a 360 branch please PM me.

supa117 ~count me in!

I would like to join as i love cruising and will be playing the demo and buying the game from day one.

Spend countless hours in TDU 1 just cruising around the map :slight_smile:

Updated OP regarding name.

Thanks so much for the interest!

I have spent majority of my time in the demo cruising up and down the coast with randoms who meet at my way points, would like to do it some more!