** Project BlackJack **

** Project BlackJack **
To all of the Forza Community and Drifters! I’m back and looking to drift with experienced drifters.
Message me @ BLKJ SYDEWAYZ for details.
shout out to BLKJ Evolution, BLKJ FALCO !

3 Likes

Jeez! There’s some names I haven’t heard in while! What’s going on?!?

2 Likes

Well hello there. :slight_smile:

Don’t remember seeing you around in lobbies. Was this FM2 or 3? Although BLKJ did have beef with SnF after Round 1 of FMDL so I guess that’s why I haven’t seen you around then.

i may or may not have been a part of that ordeal lol. i battled takahashi in that battle and that battled cause a bunnnnnch of drama

That’s crazy cause I battled Takahashi, which also cause a a lot of problems in the Drama Lounge lol

Seems to be a common thing there lol. I remember coming across him in public lobbies and he’d be so pissed and leave if you hit him

Yup I remember, God forbid you hit the Ings RX-7 lol

god i forgot all about that car

Havent heard this name in a while damnnnnnnn.

If falco still remembers me im down

You never ever touch the ings!!!

talk about someone i haven’t seen in ages. bushi! how ya been?

I used to drift with you guys on forza motorsport on original Xbox. Had this same gamertag since then, nice to see some familiar names to this very day :fist:

Wow project black jack you guys were the [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D] back in forza2, i remember drifting with a few of you guys and watching ya vids… till i herd about how your cars were set up lol…

What does that mean about the setups?

Hey! Probably hasn’t been said but I was pretty cool with Takahashi even during the whole snf beef lol, sorry if back then me and my old team mates acted out! That was 5 years ago lol, soon as I pick up a copy of fm6, let’s go drifting! Unless your on fh3 or fh2, then we can meet up there

im starting to see some familiar names as well! getting back into it . used to drift for a lot of teams, mainly hung with westies.

ikon, ID, xenon, Smoking Aces, CKR, just to name a few. i went by “kwho” at the time lol.

O_o

Damm I recognised alot of names in this thread. We all need to drift sometime!