Forza Motorsport Still Cancelled Soz

Before the Forza Motorsport series passed away, Turn 10 posted Rivals Event in the seventh and final entry one last time before its passing (cancelation), and Turn 10 has been posting posthumous rivals events since the series passed (cancelled soz).

Is that you David Manoy?

Forza has been cancelled? Where did you find dis information?

No, it’s likely David Manoy doing David Manoy things

1 Like

Remember: Microsoft and Turn 10 cancelled the Forza Motorsport series in September 2021.

Forza Motorsport 7 reached the end of it’s life (license agreements) and Microsoft stopped selling the game, because of that. Forza Motorsport as a series has not been cancelled.

Forza Motorsport 7 announces end of life, will no longer be available to purchase after Sept. 15 | Windows Central

Now, if you have proof that Microsoft cancelled Forza Motorsport, meaning they will no longer make games under this franchise name, I am more than welcome to read/ see it for myself. But from what I found, the only thing that happened is FM7 can no longer be purchased from digital storefronts.

He doesn’t, it’s David Manoy, he always jumps the gun on these things

Around 10 years before Forza Motorsport passed away, Midnight Club and Project Gotham Racing passed away. Guess who passed away 1 year after Forza Motorsport did? Project Cars.

Project Cars didnt pass away. Slightly Mad Studios sold (along with some top people going with it) to Reiza and the engine being used in Automobilista 2. After the disaster that was PC3, can you blame them?
AMS2 feels a lot like PC2 did and is one of my favorite games on PC.

1 Like

Don’t bother arguing with this dude, it’s David Manoy, he’s been saying this rheterick for years now

1 Like

Here’s a post from 4 years ago, either they have eerily similar world views, or they’re the same person

1 Like

Renamed to Forza Motorsport Still Cancelled Soz, but Turn 10 keeps posts rivals events posthumously for more than a year. Forza Motorsport Still Cancelled Soz has been around since September 2021.