Post race (next race setup) menu improvements

After a race, I would like to be able to choose the next track and/or the next car right from the post race menu.
Having to quit the race just to go back to the setup menu is such a hassle. Especially since FM7 locks you into the category of car you selected last time (ie classic muscle) instead of “Any” which I chose from last time. Even worse is when you make all the settings you want, load the race, then decide you want to change something right away, and then go back and the race settings are different than what you just chose. Why is that??!

Could be a quick select mini-menu of sortable:

• Car (Default: same, next by manufacturer/sortable)
  • Track including layout and conditions (default: random selection, next option same, next list alphabetical/sortable)
  • Number Laps (Default: track recommended number of laps based on total time of race)
    (Bonus for adding number of Drivitars/Difficulty and Starting Position)

All this done without leaving the post/pre-race menu.

If you really want to get in and make some fine tuning changes, then a drop out back to the setup menu would then be required. ie PI restriction, manufacturer country, drivetrain, all those other dozens of settings there are…

I thought you could change car in fm7 before the next race started from one of the options in the menu

I think a button for [next race] [prev race] to browse back and forth too could be useful. Or remain on the one you returned from until you select [next].

I often want to finish a free play and go back and check leaderboard and see if I should make another try, but when I do there is always a next race chosen and have to repeat and go into setup and pick the track again.

Now it always select next race as you return from one race.