Poor Sport

Some racers have to quit the race if they fall behind or dont win its 1st or bust iam sure its tracked somewhere player rep in game finish the darn race unless its necessary for you to quit for a reason and not because youre losing.Its the people that you see 3 or 5 times in an hour quit 3 to 5 times in that hour that i dont understand.Good comments wether you agree with my statement or not i like jearing other peoples opinions or what they go through.

I noticed this , its a shame really

1 Like

[Mod Edit - Hieronymus (Profanity removed)]

1 Like

The Forza franchise has been plagued with this type of gamer for as long as I can remember. Losing is part of racing and not just winning. I couldn’t care less if I’m last. The more time I spend on the track and running a car the better I’ll get.

4 Likes

I finished a couple of showdowns i lost last night but then i quit one where the other driver was using me as their brakes.

2 Likes

Yeah quitting for that reason or people only the ones that cant finish a race because they dont come in first.

I know the feeling, drivers using me as their brakes !
at first i thought it was me going too slow, so i keep off the racing line and still whammm i have a car pushing me off the track!

1 Like

I had someone in an x class veneno doing that to me in my S2 Ariel atom in showdown races. The first, he won. The second, I almost kept up. I was faster than him, but couldn’t get a strong enough launch to avoid getting nailed in the first turn. Sad thing was, he was sideways on just about every corner but with the veneno’s awd and power/weight ratio, I just didn’t have enough steam to make up the 5 or so seconds his ramming cost me. So I switched to my c class MR2 and finished with him over 10 seconds behind. He quit after that. Lame.

I always report rammers as unsporting and block them. I mean, iit’s usually pretty clear when it’s intentional.

The only time I’ve quit a race is when a high class glitches to launch with lower classes. And even then, not always. Losing by less than 10 seconds to a cheater in an x class lambo while I was in my C class fiat a few nights earlier has been one of my greatest FH2 moments. By all rights, he should have been able to force me DNF. :smiley:

1 Like

LOL, I did the same: C class Dodge Charger finishes just 3 seconds behind some kind of X class spacecraft, beating 2 S1 thingamawhatyadoos in the process.

Fast car ≠ fast driver

2 Likes

I’ve not been online yet still doing the single player but is online as bad as Forza 5? I really hope not!

1 Like

it’s about the same, if you mean rammers and such

1 Like

Yeah, I was there. Quite the wreck, I had to dodge all the spinning cars. I don’t blame you for leaving after that!

I left shortly thereafter, was getting sick of San Giovanni :confused:

EDIT: d’oh, I thought you were talking about the road trips

1 Like

Maybe I lost track of when it happened lol. I did only quit once so if it was in those roadtrips then that is when it happened.

What grinds my gears is I use mediocre cars to even the field. But when I jump in a quick one I get deliberately taken out.

1 Like

just remember its not always by choice. i quit once because i loaded a drag or drift tune and was one of those crashers everybody hates, twice i got booted to the start up screen, and the rest of the time my batteries died. i swear the ones controler eats batteries like its in training for a hotdog contest or something. i have never quit because i was losing, infact being a crasher because i couldn’t control the car was the only time i quit by choice. but i have been quit a few times. and there are people with wives or kids. emergencies happen. some times friends or family will scream xbox turn off because its the funniest prank in the world to the person not playing for some reason. unless their exit was accompanied by colorful language it may not have been by choice. and one of the crash to start up i was winning and almost to the finish line.

1 Like

OH i know some people have to leave for legitimate reasons and i have no issue its the ones that jump in and out of races and quit when they fall behind or passed by a clean driver then quit.

I keep doing this but not on purpose! Sometimes when I go in to the garage or one of the hubs, someone will set up an event and when I press the button to enter the garage, it enters me in to the race and I panic to quit straight away, it’s so damn annoying. It has happened to me 5 times tonight. So there’s a reason why some people could be leaving early…

But when people stay in the race until they get overtaken, yeah, that’s just pure butthurt. :wink:

1 Like

I remember playing fifa ultimate team one time, and i was losing 7 or 8 to 0. I didn’t quit.

As far as Forza is concerned…
Just finish the race, it’s a game, learn from your loss.

I’d rather try and fail, than give up because I’m too far behind.

2 Likes

At least they have the decency to just leave and not start trying to crash into everyone and ruin the game for the other players.

1 Like

Would never quit just because i am getting beaten, you still get decent money even finishing last. The thing that i hate the most is wallriders, there is nothing more annoying than being taken out by some idiot wall rider who has no skill.

2 Likes