Polizia Challenge | Vital Organ Transport (Re-Opened)

Would like to request the Countach and Miura Concept please ;]

Glad you guys had fun! Will get you all taken care of here shortly. ; )

this was an awesome challenge Yakov, i might give the credits to someone else but I will also be hitting you up for those prize cars! I assume that I dont have to choose since I won all 8 XD

Thanks for the the comp.
No need for the credits, but I’ll take the prize cars.
Here’s my choice
1 - 2010 Murcielago LP670-4 SV
2 - 2006 Miura Concept
3 - 1997 Diablo SV
4 - 1988 Countach LP 5000
5 - 1967 Miura P400

I also REALLY enjoyed this challenge, Yakov =) Hoping this is not your last challenge as I was really looking forward to an imaginary icy hill climb of sorts =)

Still looking good on credits but would love the first five interceptors =)

Thanks much, Yakov.

=)

Thank you! I’ve got plenty of other ideas for comps, but I doubt I’ll ever get around to organizing them. I don’t believe I mentioned it before, but voldemortt and I first started working on this comp in January of 2015… Yes, it took me an entire year to launch this. We’ll see what happens in the future… Oh, and like I mentioned a couple posts ago, I believe voldemortt is planning something new for the Polizia Gallardo, so keep an eye out! ; )

Aaand if you wanna see an imaginary icy hill climb just check the Fujimi Kaido replays in my storefront (I think they’re still there), me and some friends did just that a long time ago. The replays would be better had they recorded our party chat, but it’s still quite hilarious. : )

So you want the Aventador, Gallardo Superleggera, Murcielago SV, Reventon, and '06 Miura? Just wanna make sure we have the same definition of “first five.” And be aware, the Aventador is November DLC and the Gallardo is VIP DLC, so be sure you have those packs.

Im the same as the other guys as far as prizes go , no need for the credits , just send me any of the non DLC Lambos please : )

Was a fun challenge . I might have got a quicker time had i been able to resist the urge to bury the throttle pedal far too often trying to make up time list on other sectios of the lap .

We should def work on another tune sometime , Yakov !!!

As Yakov said , im planning on using the Polizia Lambo for something new . I hope to have it live by the weekend , if not def b4 Monday , so check out the forum to see whats coming guys .

Watched the icy Fujimi replay last night (twice, once watching you and the second time viewing HITMAN) and now im REALLY REALLY hoping that (next January? fingers crossed) at some point you find time to put that one together =)

And now for some good news and some not so good news… good news first, I do own the Nov. DLC pack so good too go on the Aventador. And the not so good news, never got the VIP DLC =( But thats ok because now I can get the devil Lambo =)

Oh yeah, our definition of the “first five” is identical =)

Thanks alot, Yakov.

=)

Will do!

I found myself doing that a lot too. Had to exercise a considerable amount of self restraint to get a clean run. Lol

Definitely man!

; )

Alright, January 2017 it is! XD

Will get the cars to you when I wake up later today. : )

Great challenge and I look forward to your next one.

My choices for prize cars:

1 - 1988 Countach LP 5000 QV
2 - 2006 Miura Concept
3 - 2008 Reventon
4 - 2010 Murcielago LP670-4 SV
5 - 2011 Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera

Again, Thanks!

Alright, and there’s you taken care of. Thank you for participating! : )

Only got 11:42:274

That’s fine, there’s only one time based objective and it’s well out of reach for most drivers. I wouldn’t worry about it.

Check here to see how to complete objectives. I’ll need you to post a replay of your run to verify everything.

I put my replay on my storefront

Right, replayed viewed and verified. You’ve completed objectives 2 and 3 at this point, so you’ve earned 45M CR and 4 prize cars of your choice! If you’d like an additional 5M CR and 1 more prize car you simply have to post at least three photos from your run.

You can claim your winnings at any time.

best lap was a 1:09.768
replay on my SF
when the target time elapsed, I still had a whole lap to go =3/)

@TorqueFactory
I watched your replay and got an estimated total time for your run (it’s difficult to get the exact thousandth of a second you crossed the line at); time and completed objectives are on the leaderboard. Your car had taken damage on the front end, so currently you’ve completed objective 2, which gives you 20M CR and 1 prize car of your choice!

Like I told Hitman, you can attempt the other objectives, or claim your winnings now.

I’m not in it for the prizes; only the glory…and, I can’t re-run it as the local cops won’t let me use their Lambo any more…

Yeah, when I first made the comp I thought “There’s enough challenges where you casually drive around a track in an easy to drive sportscar.” I figured I’d make something really challenging. ; )

Considering the 1,000+ miles you put on that Gallardo’s odometer, I can kinda see why they’re hesitant to lend it to you again. : P

My choices

1. 2010 Murcielago LP670-4 SV
  2. 2008 Reventon
  3. 1997 Diablo SV
  4. 1988 Countach LP5000 QV