PODKA9696 DESIGNS

#64: 2021 LYNK & CO 03+

LIVERY NAME: BLUES TCR RACING
LIVERY SHARECODE: 746 891 504

Lately i use the 03 a lot in Rivals and Horizon Open, loving how much grip it has with the bodykit. Thus, why not making a racing livery?

#65: 2019 NISSAN 370Z NISMO

LIVERY NAME: ITASHA HESTIA
LIVERY SHARECODE: 129 263 525

Sometimes i just want to take some old liveries of mine and remake them, just to improve them or just because some new ideas comes to my mind. This is the case for this itasha on the 370Z Nismo. I made a livery base on Hestia from Danmachi on the 350Z and on the RX7, but it was some time ago and it was time for a refresh. So here’s mine new Hestia livery. I’m pretty satisfaited with the result, i wanted to add more details compared to the old ones and i feel like i made what i had in mind

Hello friend! I just wanted you to know that one of your liveries came to life! if you follow @Autoholics_SJ on instagram we recreated your mk4 Supra livery IRL! its not entirely the same but its definitely close. And! it’s going to be displayed at Philadelphia Auto Show from January 13-22 at our booth! I apologize for not asking for permission in using your design before asking but if anyone asks in the show we’ll definitely give you credit!
(no pics yet sorry! its currently unfinished! I will update with pictures as soon as I can!)

1 Like

Hello! First of all, a big thank you for letting me know about my livery being recreated IRL. I’m honoured about the news, i just checked your instagram stories with my main account (@marco_pox_pozzi) and the car looks incredible! :heart_eyes:. Second, don’t worry about the permission. I paint just for fun and to see people liking my works is enough for me :smile: .
Can’t wait to see the pictures when they comes out!

PS: that light blue and orange Supra MK5 i saw on your instagram is gorgeous :fire: