PODKA9696 DESIGNS

#23: Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale

LIVERY NAME: 360 GT
LIVERY SHARECODE: 145 783 784
TUNE SHARECODE (CLASS A800, RWD): 120 415 828

I made this some months ago, but i forgot to post it here XD. Nothing complicated here, just my attempt to make a racing livery for this Ferrari. And it turns out that it’s also a very good race car in the game :).

5 Likes

#24: Ferrari 288 GTO (1984)

LIVERY NAME: 80’S RACE CAR
LIVERY SHARECODE: 151 422 795
TUNE SHARECODE (ASPHALT, RWD, CLASS A800): 100 480 624

Here’s my last creation! This time i wanted to paint something on this Ferrari since it was a lot of time that i painted one. And also because this is the car i won as prize for winning in one of the Weekly Livery Contest. I found this car is beautiful, so i wanted to paint something simple to not cover too much the car lines. Maybe the most difficult part was choosing the base colour!:joy:. This car looks good in any colour and in any shade!:heart_eyes:. In the end i choose a sort of “Blu Genziana”, in order to stay with a classic Ferrari colour without using the same classic reds or yellows.
I made also a tune of you are interested to try it. (Yeah, i know i am guilty of using Forza aeros, but it was the only way to have a bit of stability without spending all the points just for better tyres!:sweat_smile:)

4 Likes

#25: Mazda RX8 R3

LIVERY NAME: TIME ATTACK
LIVERY SHARECODE: 416 808 382
TUNE SHARECODE (ASPHALT, RWD, CLASS A800): 139 791 629

Hi everyone! Here’s my last work on this Mazda RX8 R3. I was searching what to do with this car, i had so many ideas for it that go from a drift to a rally car. In the end i opted to use it has a race car focused on grip since it was a lot of time that i made one. And with this idea (and tune) i made this livery, trying to give to it the look of a car for “time attack”. So why not using a watch manufacturer has the main sponsor? XD. And to finish, I wanted to push a little more this idea, so i tryed to recreate some vinyls that recall the clocks mechanism.
I leave here also the tune sharecode if someone wants to try it: it’s an A800, RWD, tune for asphalt race, focused on grip and maneuverability

6 Likes

Saw that you threw this in the weekly competition. That’s some serious competition right there.

1 Like

Thank you! I just saw the Mercedes you submit for the contest, i really like It! Expecially the touch of red on the side, i love how you made It

1 Like

#26: PORSCHE 911 GT2 1995
LIVERY NAME: RWB GREEN RACE
LIVERY SHARECODE: 179 800 586
TUNE SHARECODE (ASPHALT, RWD, CLASS A800): 140 754 082

My last work, and on my favorite Porsche. A race livery, combined with the RWB kit. In green, because i had a model of this car when i was a kid and it has the same green i used as the main colour on this car. Sooo let’s say this is also a tribute to one thing that makes me a car lover since than.

5 Likes

Very nice! Downloaded, in use and liked. Why is it so seemingly hard to give a like to quality work like this one? Perplexed…

I’m referring to the number of downloads versus the number of likes.

1 Like

First of all let me say a big thank you for the download/like/use! Quite few days since i don’t go in game, so i don’t know the number of likes and downloads on this one in particular. But i agree with you: on all my works, even on the ones with most downloads, the number of likes are much lower than the one of the downloads. I think that most of the players just download the first thing they see without thinking about the hard work behind it.
For example, i saw, some times ago, that one of the most overall downloaded “livery” on the Charger '69 is a basic black colour without anything else that was called “Toretto Car” (or something similar, with a clear Fast and Furious reference). While some fine and more complex livery on the same car have a lot less downloads. Now, i respect everyone taste, but come on: after buying the car just press Y and choose the factory black colour. It’s not so difficult.

People are only prompted to like a design/tune after 3 outings (races), though the seasonal 3-race championships seem to count as one. It can be a long time before they get the prompt.

The ‘like’ option should be more readily available. You have to go looking hard for it as it stands.
It’s been a while since I went through my downloaded designs. I will dish out some likes later.
Pffff… If only Kudos had any worth whatsoever…

I hear you @Nugsy_1, you’re right.

#27: Ferrari 599 GTO

LIVERY NAME: 599 RACE CAR
LIVERY SHARECODE: 836 201 866
TUNE SHARECODE (class S1, RWD, ASPHALT): 115 252 841

I’m out of time in this period to paint something complicated, so here’s a very simple livery on this 599

4 Likes

#28: 1981 BMW M1

LIVERY NAME: BMW CLASSIC
LIVERY SHARECODE: 807 527 436

Coming back after some time of lack of creativity. This month is dedicated to german cars. So why not paint some of them? So here’s my BMW M1

Uploading: ca1f497f-2f03-4b60-b581-70c17c2dcc40~2.png…

4 Likes

So many incredible designs just happened to stumble upon this forum. Takes alot of time and dedication! I am sure with all of this hard work it will pay off and you will get that legendary status in no time :facepunch:!

1 Like

Thank you! :smile: Sometimes some of my design don’t get a lot of downloads, but there are some that are doing pretty well! Actually i am around 20000 downloads, considering also that the likes and uses could be more or less the same number, i think to not be so far away from the legendary status :crossed_fingers:t2:

That is incredible!! You are so close!

1 Like

#29 : VOLKSWAGEN GOLF R32 (2003)

LIVERY NAME: SPEEDHUNTERS R32
LIVERY SHARECODE: 562 381 843

For the new week that starts tomorrow the car required for the Forzathon Weekly Challenge is the Golf R32. Thus i wanted to make a livery for it! I couldn’t choose between a pure racing style or something more close to the Need For Speed style; in the end i tryed to do something in between those two styles.
A big thank you to everyone who will download it!!:smile: Hoping to end into the reccomended livery window tomorrow!:crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

#30: NISSAN SKYLINE GTR V-SPEC II

LIVERY NAME: SKYLINE RED RACE
LIVERY SHARECODE: 253 067 277
TUNE SHARECODE (CLASS A800; AWD; FOR STREET RACES): 673 694 969

Been quite some time that i had to paint this car, and finally i find the inspiration (and the time!:sweat_smile:) to do it! I really loved to paint it. Cars with squared body are the ones i like to paint the most and this has definetely one! For this i wanted to use one of the stock factory white paint provided in the game. It has a very nice shade that go so well with the red and grey without giving the effect of “that is definetely too much white”.

In case someone wants to try it, i made also a tune for races on asphalt, quite the all-around tune with a good balance between speed and grip.

Now you have all the sharecodes, so just go to get it!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

#31: PORSCHE 959

LIVERY NAME: MARTINI - RAYS
LIVERY SHARECODE: 835 690 260
TUNE SHARECODE (CLASS A800; AWD): 121 291 545

One of the best Porsche ever (in my opinion). It’s a lot of time since i made something inspired by “Martini” and this car was screaming to me to make one on it. I didn’t want to make the classic Martini livery scheme of white base plus the red/blue/light blue stripes. I tried different options with the aim to not ruining the car lines, and out of the different ideas this is the final result!

4 Likes

#32: Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat 2015

LIVERY NAME: NEON BLUE
LIVERY SHARECODE: 639 723 587
TUNE SHARECODE (CLASS S1; RWD; DRIFT): 859 921 788

Who said that a 2 tons american oil tanker can’t drift?
I missed a drift muscle car in my garage…it was time to make one! I wanted to try the new feature for the vinyls’ opacity, and this is what came out. Semi-matte black on lucid light blue and purple two tone. Plus some neon light blue to get some light points on the livery. And the little cat on the hood has some little flames in its eyes. Because, you know…it’s an Hellcat XD

3 Likes

#33: Lamborghini Aventador Superveloce

LIVERY NAME: GT OZ RACING
LIVERY SHARECODE: 888 253 534
TUNE SHARECODE (CLASS S1 900; AWD): 131 823 655

One of my favorite car for the S1 class, it was the time to give to this airplane a livery! I use this Lambo for rivals and online races, so it has to be a racing livery! Using one of the blue factory colour has base, the white plus italian flag colours combination is something i can’t resist to do. You know, it’s the colour combination of the Italian Aerobatic Team “Frecce Tricolori” and the Aventador design is based on an airplane. So…just make one plus one XD

3 Likes