Please report to PGG that in this series it is impossible to reach 100%

I have completed every challenge and the best I’m able to get is a 79%, I don’t have anything more to do

94% has been the best anyone has been able to get for the past few months. You’ll need to ensure every stunt/race/forzathon etc is completed to get past 79%.

Yeah, I’m very sure about that, everything has that gold “lifter” except for the ranked adventures

Just checked it. To save yourselves some time when the new series starts just do the Rivals event. If your percentage stays at 0% after golding the event then it’s still broken.

I just checked this series and it’s still not working. No point grinding the whole month only to fail it anyway. Just check again in 4 weeks.

It sucks but heyho. One achievement still left for me.

just checking something, I got this a while ago and don’t remember the details

the achievement text is to complete all activities, not get 100%, and the activities can all be done

the last unlock at TrueAchievements was on 9th June which I think is after the change to stop at 94%, that makes me think 100% might not be required

I don’t know if it can be done and am not arguing but I’ve been in situations of thinking 100% is needed when it hasn’t been

1 Like

Yeah,you do get a ‘season complete’ message (or something similar) when you hit 94%.

Well I don’t know about that. I 94% percented two series when this started happening. They haven’t announced sunset yet so that’s something I might try next month.

That June pop is the only one since the issue started but if anyone knows a way around it that would be great!

Okay I messaged Sudden Fall who earnt the achievement in Aug.

Thry said in order to get it they played on PC and rolled the clock back to a date in which they just needed a photo challenge and then did it. I don’t think that’s possible on console but if anyone can trick it that would be a huge help. I don’t play on PC so can’t test it.

I’ve tried rolling back on console and, while you can do it, it doesn’t work unless all you’re missing is single player challenges.

So currently the only way to go back and get it is if you’ve got a previous season with Online Adventure, Playground and Rivals already completed before the achievement glitched out.

In theory you can go offline, restart the console, roll back the Xbox clock, load up the game and then go online to be active on that playlist. From there complete any events you’ve missed or change the date to bring back daily challenges that you need.

If all you have left to do is online stuff that won’t work regardless of the clock change.

I’ve used to finished the Summer festival list, and still couldn’t successfuly end the playground party series - because always, the bad connection is broken in some races. Five races are too much to finish this. Last time i’ve finished all races, but discconected in the summary screen - instead of the rewards i’ve teleported back to the Map.

This sucks so hard. Most times i not even find people to start another party… but i’m getting sick of this continous trying and trying to just end this series. (it’s not even neccesarry to win!) I just wan’t to complete the Summer playlist, and i’m soo close, but it doesn’t work just because of an idiotic online system.

Please, just kick off any online races from the festival playlists, because atm it’s not possible to find enough players. Online Races work fine with Horizon 5, but Horizon 4 is nearly a dead horse.

hi all ‘’., sharing the frustration … i just 94%ed series 57 and did not achieve the ’ Encore? ’ erg :\

hey all!

this article ! >Forza Horizon 4 Encore achievement fixed in new update, Playground says

YAY!

i’ve seen ppl achieving this on TA and am counting down hours to confirm 'Encore!" !! yay :black_heart: :checkered_flag: