Pit crew game mode suggestion

Dear Turn 10 Developers,

I am writing to express my excitement for the upcoming Forza Motorsport 8 game, and to make a suggestion for a new game mode that I believe would add a unique and immersive experience for players. I believe this mode would make the game stand out as the best racing game of ALL time.

I would like to suggest a new game mode where players can play as a pit crew member and communicate with the driver over the radio. This mode would add a new level of depth and challenge to the Forza Motorsport 8. Crew members would be responsible for monitoring the driver’s average speed, lap times, fuel capacity, position, and tire temperature, among other metrics. The pit crew member would need to analyze the data and provide feedback to the driver over the radio, much like in a real-life Formula One race. There would be no HUD, forcing the player to SOLELY rely on the information provided by the crew member and their own analysis, and which would unfortunately require a microphone.

To ensure honesty and prevent trolling, the only way to make players tell the truth is by offering large payouts for endurance races for PODIUM finishes. Before the race starts, players can choose from a list of active pit crew members and wait for acceptance from a racer. Racers can filter the pit crew members based on ratings, with higher-rated pit crew members being more reliable and more expensive $$$ . Racers would also be required to pay an entrance fee, this fee would go to the pit crew member whos racer placed in podium. This would encourage all players to tell the truth and keep the mode active. After the race, racers would rate the pit crew player, affecting the rating of pit crew member filter.

Thank you for your time and consideration.