[PC]All cars not loading after install

None of my cars display correctly after reinstalling the game and windows. They’re either just outlines of the model or a painted body, but none of them have wheels. I’m on the latest patch and all of my drivers are up to date, so I’m not sure why it’s doing this. Theres also quite a few cars that are hit with the restriction bug too.

I just found out that the cockpit view is completely black. There’s no windshield, windows or interior parts. It’s just black.

OMG, what the hell?
Don’t they do like a verify a every file while installing FM7? Like it’s all missing textures and then some… look at the missing rear tire! Like your files are corrupted beyond repair other than to reinstall again. Do i feel lucky at this time not having to cope with that problem aswell. Wish you good luck and hope you’ll get it up and running like it suppose to.

I have no idea what they do. But, the game was just reinstalled today. I downloaded it straight through and never paused it. The file size seems normal too. It’s not just the back tire though. All 4 wheels are missing.