Paint requests/suggestions thread

Seems pretty straight forward so I’ll give it a shot (after I finish my Speed Racer Classic Cartoon Contest car). The M1 is also one of my favorites (but mainly because I’ve owned a 1991 BMW 850 for over 20 years now and it’s pretty much the predecessor to my car).

Managed to get the M1 Jagermeister car done. There seems to be a lot of versions out there, but went with the #31 which seemed to have the most “real” images. Even with that, there weren’t ton of pics for any of the versions from many angles so had to take some liberties. Also, I can’t put things on the spoiler and there is no body kit for the car so it’s not exact. But overall I think it came out pretty good.

Share Code - 582 959 484

1 Like

can someone make a livery for the nissan gtr r35 black edition
you can do what ever you want but use like no pink and anime stickers please

That request is way too vague for a livery request.
I’m guessing that you’ve seen the small selection offered when you look up designs but not used the search function.
Go back into “find new designs” when in your GTR and when the first page comes up, Hit whatever button it says is for “search” at the bottom of the page.
You don’t need to fill in any search parameters, but it will then display a great many more designs available for that car.

If this information is too “noob” for you, then I’d have to say that your request is too “noob” for us.

Hey all, im looking for some Clown / Circus liveries, Usually once a week i play Forza Horizon 5 with XboxOn (Official Twitch stream for XboxUK), the Hosts and viewers are always waiting to see what i turn up with each stream. All Liveries/Artist will be credited in their chat during each stream.

any Van/Large Vehicle for circus style, small to mid size cars for the clowns would be ideal

Thanks all

1 Like

Hey could someone make this or at least as close as you can get to this for the 2jz Camry stock car?

would prefer it without the dodge logos if possible.
Wasn’t the biggest fan of Mcmurray back when he was racing, but man the Texaco/Havoline #42 was one of the best looking cars on track.

1 Like

Done. Called it havoline 28
Creator: Freddy me curry

There is now a nr 42 car as well

I was wondering if, by some chance, someone could theme a Cobra SVT livery off of my DnD character here? Seen some impressive liveries for characters so thought maybe I could ask for a more personal one since I’ve been using that car a lot in Horizon 4 and 5

Very … Rob LIefeld style… if you get what I mean :smiley:

I’d love to see more Cyberpunk liveries! any cars

JFiler has one. Very well done

I’ve been dreaming about this livery, anyone think its doable? 300z is my favorite car and I found this 90s-2000s tuner-esque livery the other day.

4 Likes

I don’t know if anyone still see this post or if anyone is still doing these but I have 2 requests.

One is this one from Dirt 5, I would like this one (the images under this paragraph) to the 2013 Aston Martin V12 Vantage S.

Obs. There is one like this (the images above) already but it’s for the 2016 Aston Martin Vantage GT12, I am asking for this one to the Vantage S.

The other one I would like is this one (again the images under this paragraph), and this one I would like to the 2016 Aston Martin Vantage GT12.

aston-martin-daytona-r

Unfortunately I don’t have any image from the back, so anything goes there.

Thank you any kind sould that put the time on this.

Hi there, can someone help me with these two logos?

Bro i already dropped a burberry wrap search coleworld6980 like and follow thanks

I hate to be a bother but was wondering if someone was able to do a Darth Vader or Ahsoka design on a Silver Jeep Gladiator on Forza Horizon 5.

Would it be possible for someone to make this character? Don’t worry about the background that’s not necessary.

Hey, long time player, first time poster. I’ve got two requests, but I’ll start with one I think everybody can enjoy first, since the other one incorporates original artwork.

I’ve seen a lot of cool GT-R liveries that incorporate those big, red taillights as eyes in a design, and that got me thinking - why don’t we have a Moth Man livery for the GT-R yet? That thing is iconic for its big, red, circular eyes. It’s one of the most well-known, well-loved cryptids in at least the States. That car is just begging for a Moth Man livery.

Anybody interested in giving it a go?