Pagani Zonda 1999-2019

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

Pagani Zonda

This topic is for voting on road-legal versions of the Zonda other than the 2009 Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadster already in FH5. Vote separately for the track-only Zonda R here. and racing Zonda GR here.

This model has appeared in Forza as the:

• 1999 Pagani Zonda C12 (FM1-FM4)

POLLS

Note - polls do not replace voting on the topic for our tracking purposes - be sure to click the Vote button in the upper left in addition to submitting poll responses.

Which body type do you prefer?

• Coupe
  • Roadster
0 voters

Which version do you prefer?

• Zonda C12
  • Zonda S
  • Zonda F
  • Zonda Cinque
  • Zonda HP Barchetta
  • Zonda 760 one-offs
0 voters

Picture of the car.

13 Likes

Pagani C12 S 7.3 Preferably but a C12 will do regardless

6 Likes

2002 Zonda C12S 7.3 will be much more better for the first Zonda

8 Likes

Pagani Zonda C12 S 7.3

5 Likes

Still one of the best looking Zonda’s.

I had this picture as a wallpaper on my computer for a long time. Would love to make a replica with the decals.

8 Likes

Since the Zonda is out of production it would make sense to add some of the most powerful final editions like the 760 LM (coupe).

3 Likes

If you were born in the 90’s or early 2000’s this must be most iconic Zonda ever for you.

Therefore I want it more than any other Pagani

4 Likes

Big Yes!! This car would be amazing. Such a nostalgic piece of history this vehicle.

Can be fun and definitely looks amazing

3 Likes

2006 Pagani Zonda F

6 Likes

Model: Zonda F Coupe
Year: 2005
Top Speed: 214 MPH
0-60: 3.6 Seconds
Power: 602 BHP
Weight: 1250 KG
Class: Retro Supercars/Hypercars
Why Should This Car be Added?: It’s one of the best looking cars of all time, has a great engine sound and would provide a unique choice for either Retro Supercars or Hypercars and it would be interesting to see it face off with the Murcielago SV and Ferrari Enzo.

2 Likes

Zonda HP is an rare car,So I want to see it in FH5

Hmmm, I don’t see Zonda in the new Motorsport. What a shame. It should’ve never retired from Forza games.

2002 Zonda C12S 7.3
2006 Zonda F
2009 Zonda Cinque Roadster

that’s it. They need to (re)appear.

2 Likes

I just watched a video about Pagani yesterday and loved the designer’s idea with the original C12. It wasn’t about being the fastest or having the most horsepower, it was about the sound and the experience. Usable artwork. After the C12 the cars kept getting more and more powerful.

It’d be really cool if we could get earlier or first generation versions of such important vehicles as a tribute both to where they had started from and how far they’ve gone since then.

That said, now that the Cinque Roadster can finally have the roof removed in FH5 don’t even think about taking it away!

1 Like