Pagani Huayra 2012

The 2012 Pagani Huayra joins the FH5 roster in January 2024:

This topic reached 310 votes.

Pagani Huayra 2011-2022

This topic is for voting on road-legal versions of the Huayra (BC, Imola, Tricolore, Codalunga, Lampo, and Roadsters). Vote separately for the Huayra R here.

This model has been represented in Forza games as the

• 2016 Pagani Huayra BC (FH3-FH5, FM7)
  • 2012 Pagani Huayra (FH1-FH4, FM4-FM7)

POLLS

Note - polls do not replace voting on the topic for our tracking purposes - be sure to click the Vote button in the upper left in addition to submitting poll responses.

Which body type do you prefer?

• Coupe
  • Roadster
0 voters

Which version do you prefer?

• Huayra base
  • Huayra BC
  • Imola
  • Tricolore
  • Codalunga
  • Lampo
0 voters
1 Like

Huayra Base and also Huayra R please

12 Likes

Huayra base pls

6 Likes

It’s in the game but we just haven’t been given it. It was seen in the intro video for the 10th anniversary for FH1 and on a TikTok video from PG in free roam.

4 Likes

Huayra 2012

7 Likes

huayra Imola

4 Likes

Pagani Huayra (2012) BASE MODEL
-We had the BC and FE versions in game, but we should consider having the base model aswell.

8 Likes

This model appeared in FH3, FH3, FH4, FM7, FM6

The Huayra has a top speed of about 383 km/h (238 mph) and it has a 0-97 km/h (60 mph) acceleration time of 2.8 seconds. Using Pirelli tyres, the Pagani Huayra is capable of 1.66 g of lateral acceleration.

The Pagani Huayra uses a seven-speed sequential gearbox and a single disc clutch. The choice not to use a dual-clutch was due to the increase in weight of over 70 kg (154 lb), thus negating any advantage of the faster gear changes in a double-clutch transmission. As a result, the transmission weighs 96 kg (212 lb).

The car is equipped with Brembo brake calipers, rotors and pads. The calipers have four pistons in front and four in the rear. The rotors are drilled carbon ceramic, 380 mm (15.0 in) in diameter and 34 mm (1.3 in) thick.

The Huayra uses a 6.0 L (5,980 cc) twin-turbocharged M158 60° V12 engine developed by Mercedes-AMG specially for the Huayra, which has a power output of 740 PS (544 kW; 730 hp) at 5,800 rpm and 1,000 N⋅m (738 lbf⋅ft) of torque at 2,250-4,500 rpm. The engine has been designed at the request of Pagani to reduce turbo lag and improve response, achieved with smaller turbochargers, a different intercooler configuration and re-programmed ECU settings.

Like many high-performance cars, the Huayra uses dry sump lubrication. This has several key benefits including guaranteeing oil flow even when the car is subjected to extreme lateral acceleration, preventing “oil surge” which allows the engine to operate more efficiently while the lack of an oil pan allows mounting the engine lower, lowering the car’s center of gravity and improving handling. The fuel consumption of the Huayra is 10 mpg‑US (23.5 L/100 km; 12.0 mpg‑imp) in city and 14 mpg‑US (16.8 L/100 km; 16.8 mpg‑imp) in highway (EPA testing).

A water / oil heat exchanger reduces engine warm-up times on cold days and helps maintain a stable temperature for refrigerants and lubricants.

To minimise the use of pipes and fittings (and the overall weight of the vehicle), the expansion tank is mounted directly on the engine. Intercooler fins act as an expansion tank circuit at low temperatures.

The titanium exhaust system was designed and built by MHG-Fahrzeugtechnik. Hydroformed joints were developed to reduce back pressure and ensure a free flow exhaust. Titanium reduces the weight of the exhaust system while the Inconel silencers improve reliability in the most exposed parts of the exhaust at high temperatures. The entire system weighs less than 10 kg (22 lb)

3 Likes

It has been seen in FH5 but PG haven’t released it to us yet.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Pagani Huayra R 2021-current

Yeah, I bet the devs are actually playing a troll. They leaked it on purpose.
I call it: “You leak it? You release it.”

2 Likes

Pagani Codalunga??

14 Likes

Greetings my fellow Pagani Enthusiasts,

It has been a long time since we’ve had another Pagani in game. And with recent leaks circulating if Forza 5 will include the base Pagani Huayra, let me list down the Paganis we need NOW in Forza Horizon 5. Leave this post a like and Dont Forget to CLICK VOTE:

1. Pagani Huayra (Base Model)

2. Pagani Huayra Roadster

3. Pagani Huayra Codalunga

If Huracans can reach to 4 variants, it wont hurt to maybe do the same treatment to Huayras. After all, if it wasn’t for Lamborghini’s past, Pagani would not have existed in the first place.

:bangbang: Help by CLICK VOTE :bangbang:

13 Likes

I hope we get a Month’s load of Paganis. Forza needs an update of the Pagani list tbh, I’d like to see a Base or Roadster (with collapsible roof controls), and a Codalunga version in game that would be so cool.

1 Like

Pagani Huayra

Pagani Huayra BC

Pagani Huayra Roadster

Pagani Huayra Roadster BC

Pagani Imola

Pagani Huayra Tricolore

Pagani Huayra Codalunga

5 Likes

I would love to see more Paganis in the game.

1 Like

Standard Huayra, Huayra Imola, Codalunga and the final Huayra R. The tricolor is just a specialized BC imo so we can do without that.

2 Likes

Can we PLEASE get these in game, forza vista customization for the existing Paganis in game are whack, I hope they come with a solution soon or just release these cars for next season.

1 Like

Would like to see the Imola make it to a Forza game.

1 Like

The Roadster BC & the Imola need a place in the game.