Online adventure - For new players

I know that this question was asked many times before. But is there any chance devs can explain how the algorithm behind ranked points work.

Yesterday, on 4 possible races, I finished 3 on first place and one on second. In the end got first position. Got score +65.
Today I was more or less second on every 5 races. Ended up on second. Got score +65.

I have tried the ranked drift adventure and have no idea how ranking works.
Can someone explain?
I have had podium finishes and beaten a few ranked players but nothing changed on my rank so I’m confused as to what I am supposed to do…
Do i need to actually outright win the whole thing in order to gain rank? (that aint going to happen)

Cheers

Are you still unranked, have you completed 10 ranked adventures to receive a rank?

I suggest you not to start ranked adventures if you are looking for competitve adventure. You will get more frustrated the further you go on with it.

My max rank is lvl 8, was very close to 7 at some point but I hit the wall. I tell you what happens there. As soon as you start reaching rank 9-7 you will slowly start to notice a lot of players teamming up in ‘random’ team/convoying in ‘solo’ ranked adventures with their low level collaugues (new accounts, etc). These low level guys teammed up with the convoy leader (hardly you can notice they are in team especially in solo ranked adventure unless you play a lot and see same ppl doing the same stuff), these low level guys are ramming and preventing you as a racer to finish first letting their leader (often weaker than you) to win. I have reported like 10 or more guys doing this, seeing them all the time in ranked. I’ll quit ranked for this reason, FH7 is more competitive with their new race regulations. MS, Turn 10 does not do anything to make online better in Fh4.

One more thing. Guess what… rank 9-7 and better means you are already in top 500. Now, everyone else sits above rank 9 (i.e. 10-20). Can you imagine this? 99% of gamers cant reach rank 9 and better? They simply gave up progressing in ranks not because they are worst, they are just victims of rank 9 - grand master exploits. They are mainly exploiters or damm patient nolifers :slight_smile:

Hi, I’m having a problem.

I have so many class A cars, that when the car select menu comes up, I have trouble finding a good car for the race type. There are no options to filter or sort the cars, and even if I had previously bought a suitable car, and put a good tune on it, I can’t find it in time, and the game gives me the Jeep Trailcat for an A class street race, so naturally I finish second last, falling in rankings.

Does anyone have a solution to this?

You should be able to filter your cars by pressing the back button (or whatever it’s called now on Xbox One) and jumping straight to the manufacturer you want.

It’s simple, there are only a few specific cars in each class that still need to be tuned or enhanced by proper blueprint.

This makes the selection a bit easier :slight_smile:

you can add a “favorites” flag.
You can also choose liveries depending on the use of vehicule

Tyres filter is bugged therefore hardly usable online / often missing.