Official Forza Motorsport Cover Cars reveal

It’s nice to see these! At least everything is moving, not disappearing. I don’t have to worry about its release being taken down. :wink:

Probably both. The bottom picture looks pretty spot on as cover art.
Things may obviously change, as the pre-release cover for Forza Motorsport 6 was not the final one.

I’m excited for mare cadillac, especially if the have the LMP car. I just hope the AI is this game is not like the AI in the horizon series.

Deleted

The AI is better in Motorsport 7 than it ever will be in Horizon 5, but even after taking that into consideration it’s still pretty idiotic. Aside from the top 3, who may warp ahead of everyone else into another zipcode depending on the track, the rest of the field can be robotic at best and outright dumb at worst. And if the race involves weather, then all of them get stupid; races at Silverstone, for instance, regularly devolve into Sunday drives where you watch the AI effectively lose the ability to perform basic operations in a motor vehicle. It’s an easy win, but it’s still dumb to watch packs of AI drivers all plow off of the course because of a light shower.

1 Like

As a guy that cares more about the single player this is music to my ears. I really enjoyed 7 campaign and hope they expand it 3 and 4 levels with seasons and such. Awesome cars

iJustine takes a look back at the history of Forza Motorsport cover cars and checks out Forza Motorsport’s two cover cars - the 2023 No. 01 Cadillac Racing V-Series.R and 2024 Chevrolet Corvette E-Ray - in real life, with insights from Kalvin Parker from Cadillac Racing, Cody Bulkley from Chevrolet, and Chris Esaki from Turn 10 Studios.

5 Likes