Official FH5 Rally Adventure Teams Livery Competition | winners announced

FH5 RALLY ADVENTURE TEAMS LIVERY COMPETITION

Welcome to a special Forza Horizon 5 Livery Competition! We’re challenging our community artists to design a theme inspired by one of the three teams featured in the Rally Adventure expansion: Grit Reapers, Apex Predators, and Horizon Raptors.

HOW TO ENTER

• Use the Apply Vinyls & Decals menu in Forza Horizon 5 to create, Save and Share a design so that it can be found by Search.

• Each design must be themed around one of the three Rally Adventure Teams (Grit Reapers, Apex Predators, or Horizon Raptors).
    • The design must include the logo for the team - the team logos are available from the Apply a Brand Logo section when creating a layer.
    • The Description field must contain the keyword RALIVERYCOMP
  • Posting an image of your livery with the car model name and Share Code in this thread is encouraged but not required. An elevated 3/4 view of is usually best for showing off as much of the vehicle’s surfaces as possible in one shot, but feel free to focus on a specific section if it the centerpiece of your work. Also feel free to describe your inspiration or design process, as well as a link to a gallery thread of your other work.

The entry period ends 2023-05-12T06:59:00Z (Thursday night Pacific time).

Judging will be done by Forza staff and 3 players (1 per team design) will be announced during the May Forza Monthly livestream.

RULES

• All FH5 players may enter. You may not use multiple gamertag accounts to submit entries.
  • Any car model can be used for entries.
  • Each player may submit separate entries for each of the three teams, and up to three livery entries per team per player.
  • Liveries must be shared with the three How to Enter requirements and available to find by in-game Search through May 26th, 2023. Liveries not meeting the requirements will be skipped for voting consideration.
  • All submissions and comments must adhere to Forza Code of Conduct for appropriateness. - Note: We have a stricter standard of appropriateness for content featured on Forza channels - we cannot declare winning entries that include: phone numbers (real or fictional); alcohol brands; license plates with lettering that can be perceived as inappropriate; or entries from inappropriate gamertags, regardless of in-game enforcement status.

PRIZES

• Three players will be announced as winners; one winning livery per team theme.
  • Winning liveries will be featured in game for six months.
  • Winners will also be featured on our Forza.net/Community page. and Forza Social media accounts, and the May Forza Monthly livestream. We’d like to use your photo of your design in social channels; if no photo is submitted in this thread we can use the system livery preview image.
  • The individual winners will be awarded: one gift car of the player’s choice (excluding DLC or Accolade-only cars. Exclusives and Hard-to-Find cars can be chosen.); 5 million Credits; and 5 Super Wheelspins. Winners must message me (T10ManteoMax) through the Forums with their car choice.
12 Likes

This is the #69 Audi Sport Quattro S1 of the Horizon Raptors Rally Team!
I took inspiration from the original design from the quattro team and gave it the flavor of the Horizon Raptors. With this livery, you’ll not only win races, but also fans!

Name: #69 H. Raptors, Description: RALIVERYCOMP, Share Code: 199 221 828

Forza Horizon 5 24.04.2023 21_06_52 (2)

6 Likes

My Photos for the Contest:

Name: GRIT REAPERS , Description: RALIVERYCOMP , Share Code: 362 783 613

Name: APEX PREDATORS , Description: RALIVERYCOMP , Share Code: 107 230 815

Good lucky for all contenders.
Best regards from Brazil.

GT: “MARINA RG”

6 Likes

my evo mr for the contest

name: GRIT REAPERS EVO
share code: 934 197 664
description: RALIVERYCOMP

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE FROM ITALY!!!

3 Likes

2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR “Briar Patch” 168 457 251

3 Likes

My Dave Mirra/Horizon Raptors Rally Fighter tribute scheme with my birth year as the number

1 Like

Photos for the Contest.

Vehicle Model - 2020 Ford Super Duty F-450 DRW Platinum

Design Name - Horizon Raptors

Share Code - 779 414 161

Description - I kept the Design pretty simple (that’s just what I like) hopefully it’s decent enough for the contest! Good Luck Everyone!

2nd Vehicle Model - 2020 Toyota GR Supra

Design Name - Apex Predators

Share Code - 112 886 840

3 Likes

Coincidentally, I happened to have made a simple livery for the Alumicraft Class 10 that featured the Raptors logo, so I might as well submit it. Probably won’t get far with it, it’s a rather simple livery. Somewhat inspired by the new Casey Curie’s Jeep, I used brushed Aluminum and black carbon fibre for contrast. A simple, tasteful racing flag at the bottom of the sides, and the logos on the sides, roof, back and hood.

Share code: 142 225 582

3 Likes

I’ve created two of the three that I’m permitted for this competition.

Design: Raptors Pinata
Car: 2018 Deberti Wrangler Unlimited
Share Code: 750 106 477

Design: Grit Reapers
Car: 2001 Ford #4 Ford Focus RS
Share Code: 258 667 497

I’m definitely an amateur when it comes to creating liveries.

5 Likes

PTG FLUEX

:wolf:Apex Predators
:oncoming_automobile: Huracán STO
:art: 467 726 289

9 Likes

Livery Name: Deberti Reaper
Share Code: 367 404 899
Description RALIVERYCOMP

Fun Contest. Entries are great!

2 Likes

Hello everyone, From Argentina i have 2 designs… hope you guys like it.
Grit Reapers
NAME: HOONI REAPER
Share Code: 173 438 810
Description RALIVERYCOMP
My GT: TIO BRANCA

Horizon Predators.
NAME: GT3-Predator
Share Code: 549 783 628
Description RALIVERYCOMP
My GT: TIO BRANCA

4 Likes

Name: GritReapers
Share code: 165 037 205
Description: RALIVERYCOMP

I’ve tried to replicate the original livery with GritReaper colours and a few changes. I hope you all like it and good luck to everyone entering the competition.

2 Likes

Car = 1992 Mazda 323 GT-R
Team = Horizon Raptors
Share code = 863 172 394
Description = RALIVERYCOMP
The livery itself is inspired by the 1984 Opel Manta 400 rally car. The car’s engine and suspension has been tuned by Novaspeed which is my very own tuning company

I wish everyone else the best of luck.

4 Likes

Grit Reapers

1973 Alpine A110 1600S (W/Sports Front)

Name: Grit Reapers

Share Code: 713 237 519

My GT: Alexhdzp

3 Likes

Horizon Predators

Name: Predator

2018 Aventador SVJ

Share Code: 540 346 223

My GT: Alexhdzp

2 Likes

Name: REAPERCHOLLA 2.0 , Description: Raliverycomp , Share Code: 145 150 323

LAS TROCAS!!!

Name: rap serv Trk 2.0, Description: Raliverycomp , Share Code: 170 434 066

Name: Apx crew2.0, Description: Raliverycomp , Share Code: 736 033 402

Love you all,

4 Likes

Name: Winter Reaper3.0 , Description: Raliverycomp , Share Code: 452 676 178

Name: raponfire 2.0, Description: Raliverycomp , Share Code: 396 354 797

Name: raprally 2.0, Description: Raliverycomp , Share Code: 722 583 483

Love you all,

4 Likes

Hello everyone im from New Zealand this is my first rally design, I mostly do drift designs but decided to give this a go, hope you like it.

Name: Grit Reapers
Car: 1984 Opel Manta 400
Share Code: 941 316 853
GT: StaticCamber#540

Give me Feedback if you think i should change anything or make better. :slight_smile:

4 Likes