Official FH5 Livery Competition - Week 031 / #ForzaHHM | Prizes for participation!

Univision news van.

2 Likes

Bright Colors
Mercedes E 63 AMG

1 Like

If this entry doesn’t win a prize, we need to riot.

In To The Wild
1993 Toyota T100 Baja Truck
147 496 526
Slob Lobster

This one was hard to get good pics of. The design becomes more visible from some angles and disappears from others so it shows a scene that has different focal points depending on your view point.
A deer on the top made with the forest as the shape of it’s head with the antlers going up on to the roof. A mountain range on the side with trees and a wolf howling at the moon on the small side panel. Lots to look at, hope you enjoy :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

#LivRev031
#ForzaHHM

Here is my version of this week theme : nature

Car: vuhl

GT : enoo66
Sharecode: 395 081 837

1 Like

Where and how do I submit photos or do I just tag in game ? No youth speak nice and simple for us oldies yeah! Ta

To post a photo here you will first need to upload it to an image hosting site. Many are available, I use imgur.com for free.
Then you can copy & paste the image url in a post here, as your entry.
See the rules regarding ‘tags’ also.

This site hosts embedded images. There’s a button in the bottom right (for me at least) to add images. Also says you can drag or paste images into the editor. @TigerManWolfGuy

IMG_20220915_101601

#LivRev031#ForzaHMM

Gamertag: AbsorbedSpy2305

Not my best work but it’s what I could come up with in time. To make up for it I also enter 2 of my old liveries that, with a bit of imagination, can relate to the nature topic.

New Livery:
Sharecode: 120 360 299

(Also entered the PhoRev with this image)

Old Livery NO.1 (not reshared to keep the downloadcount):
Sharecode: 404 231 405

Old Livery NO.2 (not reshared to keep the downloadcount):
Well, I admit it has nothing to do with mexico. But with a whole lot of imagination Godzilla with lotus flowers might fit in the nature theme.
Sharecode: 168 472 568

Creation led by the design of this Bugatti Chiron which reminds me… what is below :slight_smile:

Bugatti Chiron 2018
ShareCode 233 859 143
#LivRev031

1 Like

1998 Nissan Silvia K’s Aero

Okami

Share Code - 168 824 984

Gamer Tag - Skogarmar

1 Like

2003 Honda S2000

Dorifuto Kazoku

Share Code - 131 749 057

Gamer Tag - Skogarmar

1 Like

2007 Honda Civic Type R

Project Kotonaru Koi

Share Code - 140 427 561

Gamer Tag - Skogarmar

1 Like

#LivRev031 #ForzaHHM
Car: 1963 Volkswagon Beetle
Livery: Cinco De Mayo
Sharecode: 138 813 299
Gamertag: LanceMuscles

5 Likes

LivRev031 Nature

As a winner from last week I’m just entering this older design for participation. It’s a bit tenuous to say the least but in my defence I’m currently working on another design competition and just don’t have the time to create anything else…. at least it’s on a Beetle and has a hummingbird on it??? :person_shrugging:t5::sweat_smile::wink::pray:t5:

GT: MIDNYTE DUBH
Car: 1963 Volkswagen Beetle
File: Vocho H5 Taxi
Share Code: 406 652 980

:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

1 Like

GT: Micheyy
Car: Shelby Cobra
File: Cobra
Share Code : 110 297 509

2 Likes

Thank you all for your entries - look for the winners announcement on Wednesday.

The Hispanic Heritage Month theme continues with a focus on the Architecture around Horizon Mexico - look for the Week 032 contest thread opening shortly.

1 Like

LIVERY WEEK 031 WINNERS

Congratulations to the winners of Week 031! Please DM me with your prize car choice and confirm whether or not you’d like to see your work featured on our channels such as Twitter.com/ForzaHorizon and Forza.net/Community. We’re also planning to highlight winners in our Forza Monthly livestreams in the future.

These liveries are now featured in game for the next two weeks. Players can download these to use on your own car by heading to a Home or Festival Site Garage > Designs menu, then select Find New Designs, then search using the share code. On the search results screen you can choose to Favorite Design and also select Creator Info to see their Creative Hub and give the artist a follow.

149 388 466 :star: Abrakxas :star: Alumi Craft Class 10 :star: “Old Country” :star:

103 668 404 :star: PTG FLUEX :star: Nissan GT-R '17 :star: “Chichen Itza” :star:

155 220 081 :star: Krachkind :star: Chevrolet Bel Air :star: “Hispanic” :star:

138 813 299 :star: LanceMuscles :star: Volkswagen Beetle :star: “Cinco de Mayo” :star:

276 675 938 :star: Bon Scott 512 :star: Mercedes-AMG ONE :star: “LivRev031 FORZAH” :star:

We’ll be posting list on Monday of rewards available to chose from for all participants. Be sure to check out our next week of Hispanic Heritage Month themed competitions!

5 Likes

Congrats and nice work everyone

2 Likes