Odometer doubling distance in certain Porsche models after exiting Free Play and going back into it

Expanding on my last post on odometer issues, I’ve noticed that the 2019 GT3RS and the 2018 GT2RS have the problem of kilometers doubling after every race. For example. you could drive 10 km at Mugello and the trip odometer will show 10km. Once you’ve loaded into the next race, the total odometer number will have gone up by 20. I’ve noticed that this only happens once you’ve gone back to the main menu and loaded into another race. In free play you could do multiple races in a row without going back to the main menu since it will populate the next race with random settings and suggest that you go there next. You could do as many races as you want in a row, but once you’ve gone back to the main menu the cumulative mileage you’ve driven from all your races will double once you load into another one.

We’re closing this thread due to low reports / reproductions. If you are still experiencing this issue you can create a new topic. At the time of the closing this topic had 2 votes.