Note to PG re: Garage Limit - Series 13 Update Stream response

If you like a vehicle and go through the effort of tuning it extensively, it is not unusual to want to own it in multiple PI classes (not to mention on/off road, weather and drivetrain variations) for online racing. I don’t horde vehicles in the game, although I think objecting to this on moral and ethical grounds verges on the ridiculous. With 200+ tunes, and having identified a number of vehicles I really like in multiple classes, the garage limit is a real issue. It recently has gone beyond just doing simple maintenance and unloading duplicates.

2 Likes

Why is there a limit of owned cars?
I have a full garage, its so annoying to need to remove a bunch of cars.

1 Like

I hit my Tune limit and that definitely needs to be raised. Tuning new cars is what keeps me playing. If I can’t tune, I won’t play.

The main problem is that you literally told us that you´re working on increasing the garage space (Update 12 Livestream) and in the very next livestream you´ve said that you´re not going to do that. May I ask: Why? You have increased the limit by 200 cars once, why don´t you add another 150 on top of that? Data space cannot really be your answer to that question…

Can’t you read mate ? Increasing it requires a lot of testing, it might break your bloody save. Some thick neds here.

1 Like

They have increased the limit before, they know what to do. Why should it be harder now? Plus, same question: Can´t you read mate?
They have told us in the Update 12 Livestream that they want to increase the limit and that they are looking into it, and in the Update 13 livestream they have said that there are no plans to increase the garage space. That is my main problem.

1 Like