No March Car Pack Clue Thread?

It wouldnt hurt them to announce the pack. Still there is no sign for either the march car pack nor the porsche expansion.
Well maybe John will talk about the great Forza Score or something. Talking about the important things you know.

2 Likes

The car packs are always out on the first Tuesday. No need to announce it.

2 Likes

I never understood last minute announcement…it doesn’t generate any excitement leading to DLC release date.

919…pls.

There is still time for a clue thread isn’t there? I thought the packs came out on the Tuesday of the first full week of the month, that would be March 8, still over a week away.

No it’s the first Tuesday of the month. February’s DLC came out early to get the CGR Ford out before the Rolex 24.

What I’m curious about is if the Amazon listing is correct and we will indeed get the Porsche DLC on Tuesday, will the rumored April Top Gear pack be included with the car pass? Also, will they repeat FM4 and take $5 off the Porsche Pack if you own VIP?

I would love to see Forza on windows, especially if they do Quantum Break style deals. Best outcome for me would be that it supports the official Xbox 360 FFB Racing Wheel so I won’t have to spend $300 on a Thrustmaster TX lol.

Dan Greenawalt posted this on Twitter today.

Makes me wonder if Dan is going to make an announcement at the Geneva Auto Show which would explain why we haven’t heard anything official from T10 yet.

1 Like

Yup… Porsche DLC.
Forza to Windows 10?/backward compatibility ?
And horizon 3…

Thats the 3,5 big Things i can think of. as he wrote ‘‘across the entire @forzamotorsport franchise’’

Hey guys,

Latest rumour I heard was “Turn 10 will announce Porsche tomorrow, with the DLC dropping Tuesday. On top of that, March DLC will land March 15th.”

Speculate all you wish, but that would be damn cool if so…

This would be wonderful. Where did you hear this?

I just hope the porsche pack is very big

1 Like

Maybe the march pack is the Geneva show car pack? Would make sense over the silence for both the march pack and Porsche, maybe under NDA.

I would say this would go with out saying, this would be under very tight wraps.

Do you think we might get another track too? I can’t remember the dates and what other packs where around the time but we had 2 new tracks for Forza 5, they might announce a new track to go with the new pack if it is the Porsche pack. Extra hype and all that.

Forza 5 had three dlc tracks: Road America, Long Beach and Nürburgring.

Amazon said that Virginia International Raceway will be part of the Porsche Expansion. We will see how this turns out pretty soon.

Speculating about some Geneva Show Car pack or however that would be called is pretty much out of the blue. Seriously, we have already a lot of clues that the Porsche pack is coming this week. Sorry, but i think it’s pointless to expect something totally different now.

Is there even any point in getting hyped up for any car pack anymore ?

2 Likes

For Porsche? Hell Yes.
For the regular packs? Not so much.
But i appreciate monthly updates anyway.

1 Like

For Porsche yeah, Fair enough

Desperate for the Porsche pack to arrive so I can use all the Porsche vinyl’s and race paints I spent so much time making in Horizon 2.

If they do what they did for Forza 5. The Update that adds the New Track should come with a Track booster car pack. A couple of extra cars for $2.

A car pack should be arriving tomorrow , but nothing has even been said about it. Kinda strange…