NO ENGINE SOUND SOLO MODE [Skyline R32]

Same here looks like an electric Nissan skyline?

I believe the sound comes back if you swap a v8 into it.

Adding this inb - no noise from the R32 either. Was quite odd cruising the motorway in silence hearing other cars screaming the other way but no noise from mine pushing 160mph…

1 Like

same problem

He may be referring to the issue of certain upgrades not making an audible difference when installed, namely race exhausts (all cars) and forced induction (e.g. no supercharger whine on 2015 Mustang with said aspiration conversion applied). These issues were not present in the original Horizon or Forza 5.

Ah, I see. I agree then: exhaust, camshaft, displacement and aspiration changes should indeed change the engine sound.

R32 engine sound is gone even when Drivatars are driving the car. Just did a head-to-head against one and it had no sound whatsoever.

Am I the only one facing this problem? I bought a R32 GTR yesterday in the game…and its the only car in my garage of 20 cars that don’t have engine sound…its like a hybrid…only has tire sound…the engine is muted…every other car works and sounds fine…only the R32…anyone else having the same thing? how do i fix it?

Known bug, happened with last weeks update. Gotta wait for Da Man to fix it.

There’s already a thread(s) about it, but they’re probably buried, haven’t checked.

whoops…my bad then.

Same problem here(( and i too noticed that changing exhaust isnt change the sound at all wich is really dissapointing( not to mention that actuall view of the exhausts isnt change too(

I wonder dev team of forza have an idea about it??

Some upgrades really need to make the sound change. Have not had that problem with previous Forzas.

Also bumped because this major issue (probably just a spelling mistake in the code) isn’t fixed yet.

Yep R32 is silent.

Yep, same here, no sound for the R32. Do we need to report it or something?

Yeah same here, r32 with only tire noise. And it still doesn’t work online either. It worked, but out of know where nothing.

I have had this problem on 360 with all my cars when I join an online freeroam

Same for me as well, is there anyway to report bugs that would help this get fixed?

I have exactly the same issue… R32 only. I have the disc version, although I don’t think it matters. It’s clearly a game bug. Let’s hope it’s fixed soon. :+1:

I seem to have lost all car sound,ive checked my settings and there fine ive even tried turning of everything else and just having the car noise but all my cars are running silent like they are electric,everything else sound wise is working like the radio and tyre noise etc but i cant here the revs of any of my cars.

I’m doing a reinstall of Forza hotizon 2 on my xbox one so i hope that will fix it but has anybody else had this problem and if so did you fix it and how did you fix it ?

Ahh ok its a bug,damn should of checked this forum before i started to reinstall the game,ok no problem at least i now know its not a problem with my game/console hopefully it’ll get patched soon.