Nissan Juke in FH2?

It does say open to United Kingdom only…Im off to the shops tomorrow!!!

I shall be as well

Do you get the nissan juke each time we buy pringles with each code

From what I read, each pack is an entry to win an Xbox One and a DLC code. So yes I believe so.

From the T’s & C’s

1. Can I use a code more than once?

No, you can only use a code once. Each code counts as one entry for that week of the promotion, and includes a voucher code for your selected DLC.

1. Can I have more than one DLC?

Yes, you are entitled to one DLC per code.

1 Like

Wait, what? Each car pack is a entry?

Thought it was a code you enter on the Pringles website to then get a Xbox One code for the car?

I probably quoted the wrong bits, but on the main page it says…

“Enter your Pringles Xtra ‘Win an Xbox One’ code and you could win an Xbox One or Xbox One game. Get Xclusive DLC with every entry.”

So each code is an entry AND Xbox One code for the Nissan.

Just went to two different stores tesco and asda and didnt find the promotional xbox can anywhere may be coming to stores soon

I looked into that. The Halo promotion is starting from just after Halo 5’s release date (Promotion starts in November, the game comes out in October) The Forza 6 one starts August… does FM6 come out late summer? Holy smokes!

1 Like

I saw that too, I wonder if Pringles have just single handedly spilt the beans on FM6’s release schedule, haha.

October or November the release months for Forza, apart from FM2 which was in May. So it’s not really spilling any beans as nobody has said an exact date.

But the Halo contest begins after the game’s release date. If they’re being consistent, wouldn’t it follow that the FM6 contest would also begin after the game’s released? After all, both of these contests also have DLC as a prize (the language here is important- it’s not bonus preorder content, it’s straight up identified as DLC) which would seem to indicate that to redeem the prize, you must have access to the game itself.

1 Like

I went to the bottom of the page and clicked on the terms and conditions this will supply you with all the info for the xbox exclusive content

That stinks that the US can’t participate in this. Perhaps someone from Europe can lend a code once the Pringles cans are on the market? :slight_smile:

Also, I doubt FM6 would be coming as early as August, but that sure would be amazing! I don’t start my next round of classes until September, so some time off with Forza would be great.

It doesn’t stink. If the US is not included in this promotion, then you’ll feel how most of the world feels in most of these promotions and contests. It our chance to have a rarity for once. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m Canadian and I never got anything. Not even the Nissan Juke.

If anyone has an extra code, share it to me.

Inbox anytime guys, although I don’t frequently visit these Forums…

Well this sucks.

If any of our UK pringle loving buddies would share a code, that would be great! :smiley:

If I ever see any of the cheetoes things out here I’ll share them as I get them. Gotta pay it forward after all, not just take.

1 Like

Well I’ll be a happy sharer, I love Pringles, it’s impossible for me to just buy one tube.

So if this is the way its going to work, I’ll be dishing codes out. Whether they will work in other countries is beyond me, but its worth a try!

I’ll post again with the details if everything goes to plan.

I’m sort of thinking that an expansion (or at least a June Car Pack) is coming*, with the Juke in it. So far, every contest-liveried car that we got has been an existing car, except for this case.

FH1: Rockstar GT500, Pizza Hut Boss 302
FH2: G-Shock 370Z, Cheetos SVT Raptor

I don’t think that there would be a contest with a livery-wrapped car as a prize that isn’t already in the game normally…

*Pure speculation, not official, etc.

Side note (2): Does anyone remember the Mazda Design Contest thing where people put a design on the first gen Miata and then we were supposed to vote for the winner and everyone get the car (kind of like the C63 AMG/Corvette ZR1 gift a while back)as a gift? What’s the status on that?

1 Like

I received the Mazda Miata design a few days ago.