New Leagues: S800 Global Touring | X999 Ghosts | P998 Porsche Prototypes

Multiplayer League Hoppers
May 8 through May 15
Use this thread to share tips, car suggestions, and experiences.

League leaderboards are ordered by points which accumulate from all your played sessions during the week.
Points per race = finish position inverted + bonus for finishing higher than players with a higher skill rating. See the League Info thread or FAQ for explanation about skill rating and Division placement. Credit payouts for each division are awarded based on the leaderboard after the League has reached its end date.

See ManteoMax.com or KudosPrime.com or this thread for a list of cars by Division. Unless otherwise specified, Leagues use Damage=Cosmetic, Collisions=On, Tuning=Allowed, Upgrades=Allowed to the maximum of the specific class restriction. Cars must be currently configured to meet the lobby restriction to appear as available options in the Rent/Buy/My Cars lists, so the list of Rental cars may be partial or empty.

Global Touring League

• Open: May 8 - 15
  • Car Class: S (max PI 800)
  • Car Eligibility: Division = Global Touring Cars
    Ghost League
  • Car Class: X999
  • Car Eligibility: any within class
  • Collisions: Off
    Porsche Prototypes League
  • Car Class: P (max PI 998)
  • Car Eligibility: Make = Porsche, Division = Endurance Prototypes

Global Touring Cars
2014 Audi #67 Rotek Racing S3 Saloon
2014 BMW #5 Ebay Motors 125i M Sport
2014 Honda #2 Castrol Honda Civic WTCC
2014 Honda #5 Zengo Motorsport Civic WTCC
2014 Mercedes-Benz #33 WIX Racing A-Class
2014 Toyota #20 United Autosports Avensis
2014 Toyota #11 Handy Motorsport Avensis
2014 Toyota #80 Speedworks Motorsport Avensis
2014 Volvo #1 Volvo Polestar Racing S60 STCC
2014 Volvo #13 Volvo Polestar Racing S60 STCC

Porsche Endurance Prototypes
2015 Porsche #19 Porsche Team 919 Hybrid
2008 Porsche #7 Penske Racing RS Spyder Evo

Also added in Multiplayer: the new ABCs multiclass hopper that will be up through the month of May.

See the new Leagues Request List thread for suggesting future league parameters.

Past leagues threads (most recent first):

The Global Touring Car league is very competitive in Elite. Really enjoyed the good close racing today. The Volvo’s, and BMW seem to be the go to cars. Although on certain tracks the Audi and Merc have done well. The Avensis and Honda have struggled so far from what I have seen. For some reason one of the Toyota’s takes damage when using manual with clutch.

I’ve been told by some of the top guys in pinnacle that no clutch is needed in these cars, if anything it’s slightly faster not using the clutch.

Yeah, I don’t run clutch either. 90% on my friends list do and were telling me about the damage. Only happens on one of the Toyota’s. None of the other touring cars are affected. Just thought it was weird.

Also, noticed a lot of rain races and I believe the only tire option is race slicks. If this trend continues I might have to tune a few for the wet. I see there are a couple new walls like at Sonoma and I think Indy. Pretty cool spray effects around the cars in the wet.

I see my Turner Motorsports BMW 125i M Sport making a return.

I found that it is slower using the clutch cos it took me 5 minutes to get the thing of the line from stalling, after a couple of races where I probably ruined the race for the guy directly behind me I gave in and switched to manual.

After the switch I found this league really good, I have not driven the GTC’s to much but they are good fun and when you get three or four racers nose to tail lap after lap, its edge of the seat stuff although I did get hit so hard at one point the car flipped over and I nearly fell off the sofa.

Loving the X class. Thank you for providing the Ferrari F1 car in the last pack, much easier to driver than the Lotus E23 and competitive with it. Great fun. Corner cutters are getting punished for their stupidity in this class. I don’t even worry about them since they will mess up somewhere because of it. I love watching them crash into a walls. I’m glad I have something positive to say for once here.

Would just like to thank a much maligned t10 team for the Xclass ghost league,much appreciated,even though releasing that ferrari641as dlc is a bit of a sly move,i think personally all vip member’s should have been gifted it,i guess you have to make a buck,anyway thank’s again…

Yeah, I’m going to say something positive too. I couldn’t find any private lobbies on the go last night so I had a go in the WTCC league, and it was great fun. There weren’t many people in the lobby but the racing was so close it didn’t matter.

Most of all the drivers are using the E23 Lotus or the #1 Ferrari in ghost league. Those cars have no lights and the selection of some tracks are in the night. I am not sure if I am the only one but night racing on Nurburg GP is really hard to see anything in the dark. I honestly do not know how three drivers completed the race because it was pretty difficult to see anything. Is this fixable?

2 Likes

They turn on the braking line and follow it. I noticed the same thing. I’m a little perplexed why they won’t take one of the cars with headlights that you can make X. They don’t perform as well as the Ferrari and Lotus but you can see where you are going. It’s the drivers not the game that are choosing to do this. Even with the line on it is hard to see where the grass is. I might just spectate those few tracks in the future if they don’t pick the proper cars. It’s only Sebring, Nurburgring GP and Bugatti I believe. Daytona and Yas are well lit and you can see fine without headlights.

1 Like

It would be cool if the the tracks had lights like Yas or Daytona. I have not done Spa at night so I am not sure how that goes.

It is dark. Like dark dark.

Yup I use headphones and when I hit a tire wall on the Bugatti Track it scared the heck out of me.

All you have to do is set the racing line to full and your set to go. Some people actually have 1st place times at nurburg gp night with out any lights in R class. Also some other night tracks as well.

1 Like

I was wondering about that thanks for the info but so far all races have been in daylight thanks to Triton.

This is being addressed now. Thanks for pointing it out.

-Triton

1 Like

Thanks very much Triton! I just wanted to say racing in Xclass is very fun and my steering wheel works amazing in the #1 Ferrari, Mclaren Mp4, and Lotus E23…

“although I did get hit so hard at one point the car flipped over and I nearly fell off the sofa.”

Lol lmao! :joy:.

I know what you mean, one time round Road atlanta I was going down the start finish straight and without warning, BAM I went literally flying into the tires, never saw it coming damn near had a heart attack!! After viewing the replay turns out the guy that did it, did it because he thought me getting spun by another guy and coming back onto the track out of control was intentional, there was nothing I could have done to avoid him. What a tool!!