New Forza Update Broke Vibration

After I downloaded the new Forza update when I try to pull the e brake and it doesn’t vibrate my controller. It only vibrates when I’m on throttle, anyone else having this problem?

Just double-checked all my settings and yes…I am having this problem…thought I was crazy when I noticed it at first then I read this.

Yeah same. I just can’t drift for [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D] without full vibration lol

Agreed.

Friday will be an experience for me then :frowning:

Good luck

At first I thought it was just the tires on the Nascars :frowning:

I’ve been told that a hard reset of the xbox fixes the vibration issue although I have not had time to be online to test it myself yet

Tried it, nothing changed on my end.

Yes vibration is broken with this newest patch it’s weird and annoying.

2 Likes

I don’t think it was just the roller vibration that was changed, I think that wheel FFB settings were changed as well, as my wheel now feels really week at 80% FFB (at 270 degrees). Used to be absolutely fine, now it feels like the percentage was halved and is difficult keeping full lock. There was obviously some controller feedback changes not mentioned in the content update, and I don’t think there are any patch notes available.