My gamer profile has been flagged by anti-cheat mechanism?

Can I get any help with this please? I have just tried to use the storefront in Forza 4 and received the following message:

Your gamer profile has been flagged by anti-cheat mechanisms. You will no longer be allowed to use this gamer profile with the auction house or other Turn10 server features.

I believe this message is in error as I have certainly not cheated in any way.

The game still lets me play races online.

It doesn’t seem to be affecting my other Forza games on Xbox One, or should I expect that as well?

Would appreciate a response and advice from Turn 10 staff or representative if possible please, thank you.

Nothing you can do aside from delete your save and start again. This usually happens when someone copies their save (you cannot back it up).

You can contact the developers at forzafb@microsoft.com - emails trigger an autoreply which may (or may not) be followed up with a direct response.

I emailed them just after I made this thread actually (I found the same advice to email them in another thread), I didn’t get any auto-reply though.

Thanks funky dunk for the info about the save, I have indeed moved it to USB before so I could back it up to my PC, and then moved it back - purely because it represents 100s of hours of progress and I didn’t want to lose it. I guess that didn’t work out too well then huh.

Well if that’s all it is then it’s a relief of sorts, I was worried I’d be blacklisted from all Forza games or something.

edit - I’ve now made a new save and was able to buy a livery off the storefront no problem, so the new save has indeed fixed it.

this still not working ?