Multiplayer Drivatars (Private Multiplayer)

I just keep asking myself why, why remove it, why ignore the requests, why not include this much requested feature.

Back in the day this was a staple feature of the Forza games.

Four of us used to have full grids in private MP lobbies racing Aussie v8 supercars, awesome memories.

2 Likes

Do you think that we are in the right place to ask it ?

Top voted suggestion and they dont even care. They could at least have the descence to inform us if they are going to implement it. We are getting ghostet by turn 10. Turn 10 if you care about your community then tell us why you wont implement this wanted feature

1 Like

The customer centricity offered by Turn10 is truly shocking to be honest, they’d not get away with this couldn’t care less customer attitude in any other industry.
Just a little bit of feedback would suffice, let us know what the score is for christ sakes.

2 Likes

I’ve bought every forza since the original xbox but have been burned too many times now . I haven’t played this since about 2 weeks after launch due to this missing feature. Can’t even go back to forza 5 since they shut the servers to force people onto the new game

1 Like