Moustache's Gallery [UPDATED 27/03/16 - Nissan GTR SuperGT GT500]

Thanks, Viper! I tried to get it framed symmetrical the best I could with the white lines and car centre of the track.

Just a couple of random Drift shots I like

M4 shots are superb!

And that Karussell shot is one of my favourites that I’ve seen on Forza 6 right now, very good work

Thanks! I must say I’m very pleased with how the Karussell shot turned out.

Some superb shots here, well done :slight_smile:

Some great elevated shots again! Been trying to get that glitch to work but just can’t

Sometimes it’s really hard to get it to work, it takes me a few minutes sometimes to get it really high.

I don’t know if you can see it in that picture, but in the middle of the screen where the 2 barriers meet and come to a point, that’s where I kept moving the camera around until it started rising. In FM6 I’ve noticed it works best on armco or concrete barriers and not so well on tyre walls. But it nearly always has to be on a corner to glitch.

Yeah, i got it to start rising a little between a couple of barriers but it always ended up dropping back down to the bottom so i gave up. This was on another track though so it’s possible that it only works in certain locations.

Some tracks it works better then others, I think the only track I haven’t found one on out of the tracks I’ve tried is Circuit of the Americas.

Really nice work with the M4!

Thanks, Viper! I was inspired by one I saw earlier in the day. Albeit is wasn’t drifting, lol.

Loving your gallery mate there are some very nice shots here!! The M4 set is fantastic but those last two LaFerrari pics are outstanding!!

Out of all the shots from your latest update. My personal favourite has to be this one due to the camera placement.

Thanks, Pebb!

Caution hot!

nice set

This shot is spectacular! Great stuff Moustache :slight_smile:

+1 I really love the angle and focus such a great shot!!

Thanks guys, thought I’d try something different with the close up shots.

Random Audi drift shot I’m quite happy with