Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 2001-2007 (VII, VIII, IX)

Click VOTE above the topic title to request this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below with details about the model version you’d prefer.

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 2001-2007 (VII, VIII, IX)

This topic includes the three Evo generations on the CT9A platform.
This model has been represented in Forza as the:

• 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR (FM2 to FM7, FH3 through FH5)
  • 2004 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII MR (FM2 to FM7, FH1 through FH5)
  • 2004 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII GSR (FM1, FM2)
  • 2004 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII FQ-330 (FM1)
  • 2003 Mitsubishi Sparco Lancer Evolution VIII (FM1, FM2)

POLL

Note - voting on polls does not substitute for voting on the topic. Make sure to VOTE above the first post to have your interest in this model counted.

Which version do you prefer?

• Evo VII
  • Evo VIII
  • Evo IX
  • Evo IX Wagon
0 voters

Can we get the Sparco Evo back please! Such an iconic Forza car and a really good one too. I drove it all the time! Oh, the memories

Maybe include the Evo GT-A

1 Like

11 Likes

I really want the jdm Evo wagons in fh5

1 Like

Well, It’s pretty unlikely, but I do have some faith on this car, since it’s my favorite car of all time

1 Like

They can let us build it ourselves with the low rear apoiler as a factory upgrade and a 5-speed race transmission. I tuned one myself in FH5 but with a 6-speed race transmission (6th gear made obsolete).

1 Like

2001 Lancer Evolution VII GSR

It really needs to join Forza world as Evo VIII and IX are already in-game.

Unlike Evo VIII and IX, they have MR packages with a 6-speed Manual upgrade. Evo VII is only a GSR so it remains standard with a 5-speed Manual like every Lancer Evo.

I believe that it should belong in Modern Rally class because it looks modern despite its year model being 2001. Out of all of this generation of Lancer Evolution, VIII and IX MR are already in Forza, so the VII GSR needs to join.

6 Likes

4 Likes

Lancer Evolution VII GT-A:

Lancer Evolution VII GSR:

3 Likes

Lancer Evolution Wagon MR GT-A:

7 Likes

That one has a high rear spoiler, the stock GT-A has a low one:

2004 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII MR FQ-400

4 Likes

I’m hoping for the Evo VII as we had the VIII and IX in Forza for a long time, but never the VII sadly.

3 Likes

We should have had the entire range by now. FM1 came out 18 years ago. They could have spent almost 2 years per model

2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Wagon MR

lancer-evoix-wagon-gt-1001x565-(4)

7 Likes

Since you refuse to fix the deformed model of the Evo IX, I think you should bring back the Lancer Evo IX GT that only appeared in Motorsport 2, just rescan it this time. After all, it hasn’t been in the franchise for over 16 years now

1 Like