Mitsubishi FTO 1994-2000

I can’t believe The Crew 2 beat FH5 to the punch with this car.
It should have come back when Mitsubishi came back

Not only did they get it first I never knew (as I’ve never played it) but they do the interior colours especially the manufacturer seat colours

We need it with the red seats 100% or give us the colour seats that came with the colour of the car like in real life

White came with blue seats
Red came with black seats
Black came with red seats

If we do get this car Please Don’t give us generic black for every colour please

7 Likes

Mitsubishi FTO GP Version R

8 Likes

Pre facelift

6 Likes

I’ve always loved this car. Such a shame it was never meant to be sold here in Germany. I think it could have been a great success as an alternative to the Volkswagen Corrado, Opel Tigra even the BMW Z3…

If there is no way driving it in real life it would be awesome driving it virtually. :smiley::+1:

3 Likes

I’ll tell you what it’s like.
Integra type R for both handling and power.
The tiptronic gearbox version you can feel the power is down compared to the manual. I’ve had both and lost to a civic type r in the auto/tip GPX but beat it in my manual one
Sound comes from the gods though that V6

2 Likes

It would be cool to see this car make its way to a new Forza game, and to be able to drive another Mitsubishi

5 Likes

You’re a lucky dude! I’d love to have a FTO in real life. It’s not that expensive to get one imported to Germany. But I could imagine the problems start when visiting the German “TÜV”. The guys who decide whether your car is both thumbs up or just meh! And a “meh” in the German TÜV way means “No no no, you are not allowed to drive that… car?!” And if I take a car which was never meant to be in Germany to the next TÜV station… oh oh, that sounds like the jackpot. More so with the FTO. “Mitsubishi FTO? What is that? Don’t have that car on my list. Colt, Lancer, Pajero… no FTO.” Sometimes it’s not easy living in Germany… the car country… :face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

In England we have the MOT same as TÜV and it’s the same here, the Mitsubishi FTO was only an import and has nothing to refer to it fails emission tests every time even when fully restored to standard. The car was as new and they failed it. Also the insurance is higher than a Ferrari in my area as there’s no uk equivalent of the FTO so they just whack the price up to whatever they want. The highest price I was ever quoted was £26000 for a year, back when I was 22
But it was so fun to drive down the lanes and sounded amazing so put up with these inconveniences

1 Like

So… the FTO is THE definition of an enthusiast’s car - not cheap regarding the upkeep, therefore not nearly practical or reasonable but FUN, FUN and even more FUN! A driver’s car. What more could you ask for, right? :grin::+1:

3 Likes

Would be good to add these style fenders to the car in wide body option if it ever gets put in the game

3 Likes

At least I don’t recommend The Crew 2 because it has bad Handling physics and not so much cars that Toyota and Subaru are missing.

1 Like

Good ol’ FTO. May be underrated but will never be forgotten. I would like to drive it so bad.

8 Likes

I just meant a game I never expected to ever put it in there game has done and a game that loves to recycle cars from previous games hasn’t put the one car I’ve been hoping for since they started the horizon series, and have obviously had it hiding in there arsenal.

1 Like

JGTC GT300 car ( Japanese Grand Touring Car Championship ) Now known as Super GT.
GT300 refers to the class, GT300 cars had around 300 hp and the GT500 cars had around 500 hp.

1 Like

Could you please combine the Mitsubishi FTO GPvR,
FTO GPX and HKS FTO into one as it’s all variants of the same car. I asked could you separate bmw e92/3 from e90/1 as they’re completely different even down to the fact they don’t even share a chassis but refused (as there both bmw e9x models) all these three cars share the chassis and body (except some aero mods) and apart from the 3 engine swapped HKS FTO’s (most recognisably the red one [and my black one]which have a minivan 3litre engine with mivec heads) they all share the same engine

2 Likes

Considering it’s on a certain list and an FTO has been in a Forza game before I’m surprised they haven’t added this yet.
If you want to scan this car I have a COTY version you can use. Don’t have the original wheels though and has a GPvR spoiler but I’m sure modelling a spoiler won’t be hard plus you then have the spoiler scanned as an option. Also have a GPvR front if you wanna scan both as options

Considering it’s on a certain list and an FTO has been in a Forza game before I’m surprised they haven’t added this yet.
If you want to scan this car I have a COTY version you can use. Don’t have the original wheels though and has a GPvR spoiler but I’m sure modelling a spoiler won’t be hard plus you then have the spoiler scanned as an option. Also have a GPvR front if you wanna scan both as options So technically have a full GPVR to scan

1 Like

Apparently the FTO has been confirmed for the new Forza Motorsport:

Saw it on Reddit, can’t find the official source though…

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see this in an unchanged form in FM. Is 12 years really not enough to scan a car?

4 Likes

Retexturing is not rescanning, the front is still too low.