Missing multiplayer hoppers

The future is sucky to say the least. Hopefully at least playground lobbies down have that holo crap

When will more multiplayer lobbies come instead of what we have now?

I don’t think anyone knows but hopefully soon.

title

[Mod Edit - thread merged. Please make an effort to find and use existing threads. - MM]

No one knows but this was the same with Forza 6. They slowly released more as time went on.

1 Like

Why are there not any drift or drag lobbies to choose? Cant do one race without someone ramming me off the track. I think the lack of multiplayer variety makes the game second to project cars 2.

2 Likes

When are things going to be opened up like race in anything we want or different race class and stuff because these that are on are already boring I wanna race limos and trucks and stuff

No more car class races on multiplayer?

2 Likes

I really only bought this game to play drag and tags with the boys.

Should be known the multiplayer is so limited it makes me turn my head in shame and disgust.

I know they did the same thing with Forza 6 but how long will it take for them to release the rest of the modes? Why are they holding them? Are they stupid?

-Someone who is tired of the bureaucracy which is Turn 10

2 Likes

In Forza 6 multiplayer we had the option to play in different car classes such A, B, C, S, R etc.

1 Like

That system is gone. What’s there now is how the game is and I doubt they bring back the other system.

They’d better get moving on either adding more or putting it on a cycle. Not even a week of gameplay (and most of that was career) and I’m already bored. Class racing can’t be that hard to add, can it? Especially if it would be the same as FM6.

3 Likes

where are all the MP hoppers…are we getting more or are they going to sell us them?

2 Likes

well they listened to people whining about VIP, they probably will listen about missing hopping lobbies.

someone did say on here that in FM6 they started with few and added some later on.

i don’t think the current MP is final.

Sure hope so. The VIP resolution was quick and positive.

Fingers crossed they patch in the missing MP features. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are there really only six multiplayer hoppers? For 700+cars? Or am I missing something? It doesn’t make sense to have all these cars and only be able to use a handful of them. Does anyone know if there are more hoppers coming or is this it? Why have F1 cars and gtlm cars but no hopper to race them? I don’t see much point to keeping this game if they’re only going to have six hoppers, none of which I enjoy racing. Someone please tell me there is some information on this.

2 Likes

Yes there should be more of these coming but they haven’t released them yet

We need more options for multiplayer. There are only 5 division based hoppers at the moment and 2 of them are muscle cars. I realize a lot of people like muscle cars, but I hate them. I grew up driving them when they were new. I didn’t like them then and I don’t like them in the game now. I’m in the minority though and I get that. However, for 40% of the hoppers to be muscle cars is extremely limiting. Under the old class system, I could build non-muscle cars and run them side by side. This is just one of the many things I strongly dislike about FM7. Come on, you guys forced this horrid class system on us, at least give us more options. Please?

2 Likes

Pretty much feel the same. I want ABC’s lobby back Also want the ghost racing as well as an Oval racing only lobby.

1 Like

Missing hoppers, missing AI drivers in lobbies…

MP seems like an open-alpha at the moment.

2 Likes