MINI Hatchback (J01) 2024-current

Click VOTE above the topic title to request this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to specify model year, body, trim, or other related info about the cars you’re requesting.

See the pinned info about car voting, where you can also find the index of links to other car model topics.

MINI Hatchback 2024-current (J01 electric)

2024 Mini Cooper SE (Electric)

There is a combustion version coming at a later point, but I think this small car will be fun to drive as electric!

5 Likes

I think a class with the Mini Cooper SE, the Renault 5 EV, the Honda e and the Opel Corsa E (as in electric, not gen E) would be really fun. A bit of a class for road going electric go-karts compared to the rest of the car list.

Mini Cooper SE JCW (2024)

3 Likes

Hello to you developers of the Forza Horizon 5 team! I would like to suggest a new MINI Cooper to you. This MINI is the 2023 Cooper SE so an electric MINI ^^ . I offer you 3 versions of it: JWC, Favoured and Classic trim: The 3 versions make 184 hp in electric 0 to 100 in 7.3 seconds I invite you to check out the MINI website for more information about the vehicle: I know that in Forza Horizon 5 you want to highlight the electric and for me this one will be the best electric car added in Forza . I hope to roll it into the game if it is implanted in any case, thanks to you! ^^ I don’t know how to put it in the car hub voted make it for me please :slight_smile:

1 Like