Mercedes G-Class 2019-current (W463)

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

Mercedes G-Class W463 (Second generation)

POLLS

Note - polls do not replace voting on the topic for our tracking purposes - be sure to click the VOTE button in the upper left above the first post in addition to submitting poll responses.

Which version do you prefer?

• Pre-Facelift (2019-2024)
  • Facelift (2025-current)
0 voters

Which model do you prefer?

• G 350
  • G 500 / G 550
  • AMG G 63
  • AMG G 63 4x4²
  • G 350d / 400d (Diesel)
0 voters

I want this suv

5 Likes

A goat SUV

3 Likes

Mercedes Benz new G Class (2018-2023)

5 Likes

2020 G 63 AMG

Sounds like we really need a newer G-Wagon after the G65 (6.0 Bi-Turbo V12) is dropped out of the line.

It has a 4.0 Bi-Turbo V8 under the hood as its only powerful engine. And I knew that it will be much more suitable for Horizon only.

10 Likes

Mercedes-Benz G-Class W463b

Mercedes-AMG G63 W463b

The G500 is powered by a 4.0L V8 BiTurbo engine producing 422PS of power and 610Nm of torque. Mated to a 9G-TRONIC, it’s capable of going 0-100kph in less than six seconds and onwards to 210kph.

The G63 comes with the same engine as the normal G500 but pumped up to produce 585PS of power and 850Nm of torque and because it is mated with the same gearbox above but with some AMG injection on it, it does 0-100kph in four and a half seconds and onwards to 220kph. 240kph if you opt for the Drivers Package.

5 Likes

The g wagon hasn’t had new speck in this game in forever… Time we get one?

6 Likes

Yeah pretty sad knowing how many people like it from my liveries and tunes download on it lol… couldnt believe they even added the last gen witu the enormous, heavier, less efficient V12 6.5L there are so many tk do woth it so with a refresh no one would be mad at a “new” suv. I mostly tune for open drifting and for some clubs and most uses drag tires and this one falls jm category with only stock tires or offroad :woozy_face:. Juat Randomly tuned it to drift in open a800 and the stock tire are so bad that its actually pretty funny and enjoyable lol

4 Likes

Special G-Class model in honor of the offroader’s 500,000th unit built since 1979.

5 Likes

They could even just make a preset kit, like brabus , of this one.

3 Likes

Would be great to have the actual 4x4², instead of just a bodykit preset for the new g-class(if it comes to fh5) <3
download
download (1)

Also would be amazing to see a Brabus bodykit for the car(because brabus is in the game)
images (1)
download (2)

4 Likes

This is exactly what we need in Horizon! I would be so happy if we got this car

5 Likes

No other game has this car, Imagine the joy of having it in FH5. Guys you should listen to your users.

2 Likes

G 63 4X4²

2 Likes

G63 4X4²
Definitely a top want of mine for the Forza Horizon series!

2 Likes

2024 Mercedes-Benz G500 Final Edition

The special model is top-billed as the last V8-powered G-Class. Limited to 1,500 units globally, it features 20-inch AMG light-alloy wheels in a five-twin-spoke design with a high-sheen finish. Exterior colors are Obsidian Black metallic, Opalith White magno and Olive magno.

2024 Mercedes-AMG G63 Grand Edition

Based on the Mercedes-AMG G63, this limited-to-1000 special model is finished in Kalaharigold magno, 22-inch rims, gold badges, and a black-and-gold interior.

2 Likes

2014 BRABUS G800 6.0TT V12 800 horsepower
A Very Memorable G Wagon

3 Likes

Yes please. The new G63 standard and 4x4 Squared really need to be added ASAP.

1 Like

perfect

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Mercedes G-Class 1990-2018 (W463)