Mercedes-AMG GT Black Series 2021-current

The AMG GT Black Series is an Iconic Monster of a Track tool , absolut Unit that has have to be in Horizon ! specialy with the new narrow roads in the Rally DLC.

1 Like

The Black Series is the most focused and powerful evolution of the Mercedes-AMG GT with extra aerodynamic downforce to help the uprated twin-turbocharged 4.0-litre V8 put down its 720bhp.

For the record, its one of the best performing production cars to date, and places 3RD in Nurburgring’s best lap times as of 2023.

I mean seriously, how can YOU NOT include this car still? This strongly needs to be put in Forza Horizon 5, we need newer cars like this in game in order to stay relevant. Also I hope it includes an F1 safety car kit. Hoping to get a 2023 (preferably) version of this.

:bangbang: Dont Forget To CLICK VOTE :bangbang:

3 Likes

Cant believe they havent added it yet but aded 2 more porsches … :unamused:

4 Likes

Keep the thread alive and dont forget to vote so the Devs will notice, tho Im pretty sure this will be added in the future.

What’s wrong with more Porsche?

2 Likes

The 2 Porsches added only had 50 less votes, so yeah its pretty random how the devs decide which car to include. Makes me wonder if it was really cos of what majority of the community want, or maybe its cos they already have the 3D files reserved for a specific season.

Although I must say atleast they are updating newer cars consistently, so great job to the Forza Team.

1 Like

It’s literally those two Porsches from the upcoming Forza Motorsport. They were seen in the trailer back in January.

3 Likes

They already had the Licenses for the Porsches due to Motorsport (or atleast easier access to a Horizon License as a result).

Hopefully the AMG comes soon but that depends on the Licensing Process with Mercedes and the progress of a Scan of the Real Car and construction of a 3D Model.

6 Likes

Do we have this car yet in game? I only see the GTR and the GTS.

1 Like

Please i would love to see this car in the next update

1 Like

Apparently, this vote is also for Forza Motorsport as well. Because it can race on a racetrack too, not just the open public roads.

So I consider it for both Forza games simultaneously.

1 Like

NAILED IT. This is a Prize Car in the Upgrade Heroes series update.

You can rest easy now.

6 Likes

I am really looking forward to driving it. I’m so relieved that they added it to the game & not just that, but we get to unlock it for the Summer season which begins this Thursday.

FINALLY IT’S COMING!

1 Like

It’s about time we finally get the AMG GT Black Series in Forza world, it’ll be a warm welcome to see this beauty on the roads!!!

ITS TIME HAS COME TO SHINE

1 Like

No rest until it will be on Motorsport as well

All car votes on forum are for both motorsports and horizon

1 Like

Eagerly awaiting tomorrow. I want to drive that Black Series so badly!

1 Like