McLaren Sabre 2021

McLaren Sabre

This model is featured in Forza as the

• 2021 McLaren Sabre (FM and FH5)

A limited-run MSO special based on the less-limited FH4 cover star, the McLaren Senna, the Sabre replaces the Senna’s functional bodywork by something somewhat more aesthetically pleasing, but no less triking. It also adds 35 PS, which makes it the fastest 2-seat McLaren ever as their top-speed focused models have both been 3-seaters.

17 Likes

McLaren Sabre

11 Likes

honestly my fav model of mclaren

4 Likes

I’m praying this car gets added to the game, with some actual mso specs available

5 Likes

Yeah maybe in a future British automotive series but as paid dlc :expressionless:

5 Likes

small price to pay are u a kid or have to many payments in ur life as an adult because like i said its a small price to pay im not buying the biggest version of the game cause the paid dlc cars that were released recently kinda upset me off but it is what it is if u wanna drive and they add it that way so be otherwise id say u dont really want the car that bad.

2 Likes

What’s your point mate? Didn’t get whether you support these new dlcs or not!!

2 Likes

Please add it to fh5 from fm!

1 Like

It’s coming to Forza Motorsport! Already featured on a thumbnail of the featured events.

4 Likes

We need it on Horizon

7 Likes

Yes man…along with gt3rs n mc20 we definity need this in fh5!!

2 Likes

This car should definitely be in horizon immediately.

1 Like

The 2021 McLaren Sabre joins the FH5 roster in March as part of the Acceleration Car Pack.

This topic reached 418 votes, ranking it among the top 100 most requested models.

2 Likes