McLaren 650S variants 2014-2017 (675LT)

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

McLaren 650S variants & 675LT

This topic is for voting on all road-going variants of the 675LT and variants of the 650S other than the 2015 McLaren 650S Coupe and 2014 McLaren 650S Spider already in FH5

POLLS

Note - polls do not replace voting on the topic for our tracking purposes - be sure to click the VOTE button in the upper left above the first post in addition to submitting poll responses.

Which bodystyle do you prefer?

• Coupe
  • Spider
0 voters

Which versions do you prefer?

• 650S MSO
  • 650S Le Mans
  • 650S Can-Am
  • 675LT
  • 675LT MSO HS
  • 625C
0 voters

The optional roof scoop on these vehicles were a rare option, but personally I think it really adds to the design and character of the car.

11 Likes

Jesus please. This is my wildest dream.

5 Likes

Please make this happen PG.

3 Likes

And we need your vote.

2 Likes

ive been wanting this car since fh3, still hoping for it

3 Likes

They should also have all the MSO parts available to make it look like an MSO HS
Screen-Shot-2017-02-20-at-19.49.42

16 Likes

Same, FH5 really should consider this masterpiece in mclaren superseries built on M838T engine.

4 Likes

Spider too please

1 Like

Seriously, I think this is the best-looking supercar in the recent years. Sharp and fit.

3 Likes

Ohh please Turn 10 & Playground Games please bring this car for Forza Horizon 5 & Forza Motorsport 2023

3 Likes

McLaren 675LT

14 Likes

So **** attractive with that lime green on. Geez.

5 Likes

Well-received by the press when new, there is no good reason for the McLaren 675LT to not be in Forza. For some reason, we have both the Coupe and Spider in FH5, but not the better version… The upgrades over the 650S include carbon-ceramic brakes, extensive use of carbon fiber, new rear wing, new rear diffuser and front splitter, lighter wheels, and a power upgrade to 675 PS.

The Longtail was limited to 500, but the 25-car run of the MSO HS took it even further. Power is up to 688 PS, and weight is down 19 kg thanks to using the same seats as the P1 GTR. There is also a more aggressive front bumper, a roof scoop (optional on the LT) and a fixed rear wing.
McLaren wasn’t done yet, releasing the MSO R Coupe and Spider, both one-offs. They utilised the powertrain from the HS, but added a 2-level rear wing.

12 Likes

Coupe:

Spider:

1 Like

10 Likes

This car is so awesome

4 Likes

So far, this is the only LT variant still not in the game (or any Forza, really). Do it, PG/T10. Add it in. Complete the trilogy.

6 Likes

Seeing your responses is very reassuring knowing I’m not the only one who had this same energy to want this car to be in Horizon 5 and moving forward so badly.

*You should have seen my reaction when they added the 600LT and the 765LT, but not the 675LT…

1 Like

This car should have been added in Forza since Horizon 3. Please PG/T10, add this gem to Horizon 5 and every future Forza!

2 Likes