Mazda Furai 2008

Click VOTE on this topic above the title to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Motorsport.

Mazda Furai

This model has appeared in Forza as the:

• 2008 Mazda Furai (FM3 - FM4)

Photo of the Car

24 Likes

only as a barn find honestly, other than that it would make no sense

17 Likes

Gosh…I would love to have this car back but a nasty fire + old game files might put the squash on this one.

1 Like

mazda-furai-concept-2008-496429

15 Likes

Obivusly would be a car for Motorsport, not Horizon

1 Like

It’s in GRID Legends, they’re okay with the car being in new games

9 Likes

Sure…but grid legends is not on par with/similar to playground’s/turn10’s graphical set-up.

Turn10 has the car files…but they’ll be outdated. They might be able to clean them up enough for next gen. We’ll see I guess.

1 Like

It was available in Forza Motorsport 3 and 4!!

6 Likes

I guess they won’t be scanning the real car, after Top Gear destroyed it. I don’t fancy driving around in a lump of charcoal! :smiley:

They should still have the model from Forza Motorsport

2 Likes

I wasn’t speaking about the quality of the model, I slightly misunderstood your message thinking you might’ve felt like there was a licensing issue

2 Likes

Mazda Furai

6 Likes

Apparently, the actual Furai burnt down before it was even added to Motorsport 3, and since Playground occasionally goes back to Motorsport 4 and Horizon 1 for returning models, I say there’s a possible chance this could come back.

9 Likes

Since it was destroyed in a fire, it would make the most sense if they did decide to add it this way.

4 Likes

The voting isnt just for Horizon
This for Motorsport as well

1 Like

I’ll be able to die in peace if they add the Furai to Forza Horizon. I don’t have high hopes on it happening, but it is still a wish of mine

4 Likes

Maybe, i mean it was in FM4 so why wouldn’t they bring back one of the coolest concept cars ever, it really does have sick taillights.

4 Likes

Those head and tail lights are pure beauty.

3 Likes

Peace will never end.

2 Likes