Mazda 6 / Atenza 2002-2008

Click VOTE on this topic above the title to indicate your interest in any variant of this model for Forza Horizon.

Add your details below to specify model year, body type, performance trim, or other related info about the cars you’re requesting.

Be sure you’ve read the pinned info about car voting, where you can also find the index of links to other car model topics.

Mazda 6 / Atenza 2002-2008

2006 Mazdaspeed 6

When Mazda6 gets introduced, a higher-performance Mazdaspeed 6 is developed in 2005. It was sold as Mazda6 MPS in EU and Mazdaspeed Atenza in Japan.

It gets a 2.3 turbo I4 producing 274HP, and only in 6-speed Manual. It gets an AWD powertrain.

19 Likes

Please add this car.

2 Likes

Vote this car.

2 Likes

Out of the several variants of the GG Series Mazda 6, I would definitely be voting for a Mazda 6 MPS.
This was the best GG Series Mazda 6 you could buy while it was on sale - it was the highest trim model at the end of the day. Almost every Mazda I have seen in recent titles have been the exact same. Back to the main topic, this takes the concept of taking a daily driver and upgrading its performance - notably in this case, increasing the displacement and giving it a turbocharger.
That said, I’ll dive into my personal preferences on what I would prefer…
What year it would be assigned doesn’t bother me, so I don’t care if it’s listed under one of the years the 6 MPS was produced: 2005, 2006, or 2007. As for the trim, or “package” in this case, the “Leather Package” would be my preference with the addition of a sunroof and the seven-speaker Bose stereo system with a subwoofer - two things the base 6 MPS didn’t have. It only came with a six-speed manual, so that’s the transmission settled. As for the badging itself, I’d prefer the MPS name over Mazdaspeed. Am I biased? Maybe, but that comes down to location more than anything.

1 Like

PLEASE ADD THE MAZDA 6 IN FORZA HORIZON 5

'02-'05 Sedan Pre-Facelift:

'06-'08 Sedan Facelift:

'02-'05 Hatchback Pre-Facelift:

'06-'08 Hatchback Facelift:

'02-'05 Wagon Pre-Facelift:

'06-'08 Wagon Facelift:

1 Like

Mazda6 2002

2004 Mazda Mazda6

Mazda 6 2008 Hatchback

Please add the Mazda 6 MPS! We need a little break from the RX-7’s and MX-5’s. Mazda made more cars than just those 2! The 6 MPS is basically Mazda’s Lancer Evo. 4WD, manual gearbox, 4-cilinder turbo, 260hp. Very cool car but unfortunately also very expensive to maintain! Would still love to own one though!

1 Like

Model: 6 MPS
Year: 2006
Top Speed: 150 MPH
0-60: 6.5 Seconds
Power: 256 BHP
Weight: 1616 KG
Class: Super Saloons
Why should this car be added?: This is a very nice, obscure car, it would provide some nice Japanese representation to the super saloon category and would be a good rival to the Ford Mondeo ST220, Vauxhall Vectra VXR, Alfa 156 GTA & Honda Accord-R (which should also be added as well)

4 Likes

Only about 7000 mazdaspeed6 sent to North America, I’d love to see this car in forza as I own one and I’ve been waiting years to see it in the game

3 Likes

This is my 2006 Mazda6 s, it pushes 212 hp from a 3.0 ford duratech v6 and comes in either a 5 speed manual or a 6 speed automatic The wing and side splitters were exclusive to this model in 2006
One thing I would tell the devs is, if they add this wing, which they should, to remove the brake light in the window with this wing equipped

2 Likes

Please add this car