Maserati MC20 2020-current

Quite unfortunate, I understand. Even considering some Italian cars like Lamborghini Sian Roadster, Huracan STO, and Ferrari SF90 which arrived in previous series updates before the Italian automotive update shows up.

And who knows, I hope it will arrive in a future Series update, considering that the MC20 recently arrived in Gran Turismo 7.

2 Likes

Don’t worry mate. mc20,gemera,bolide,gt3 rs,valkyrie,senna gtr n few others will join fh5 but as seasonal rewards.

1 Like

According to?

1 Like

Experience

1 Like

The devs check the forums. They are trying to keep the feedback open.

That said, I am hoping that when this car comes to FH5, the widebody kit that is in GT7 for the car comes with it.

1 Like

Mc20 with aria kit is found by data miners in game files with other 8 new cars. among these 8 I’m interested in saleen s7 lm n ktm xbow gt2.

4 Likes

I’m especially interested in the MC20 & X-Bow GT2

2 Likes

I think it should be cielo and coupe

1 Like

i thought it was going to be in the italian update but i reckon it will hit for christmas - maybe as one of the secret santa cars?

7 Likes

fh

I’m willing to take a bet that it will be. Either tharm one of the newer McLaren or Gordan Murray Automotive T50.

2 Likes

I was wrong :frowning: but still nice santa cars!

2 Likes

maybe in a future update.

3 Likes

One of my friends showed me It’s in FM8

hopefully it comes to fh5

7 Likes

definitely coming to FH5…

4 Likes

Ok, now that’s interesting!

2 Likes

I will be looking forward to seeing it.

1 Like

Maserati MC20

3 Likes

We need the Cielo it looks so nice plus we rarely ever see convertible Supercars

Another failed opportunity for the Forza devs. They were close to featuring the MC20 in the new Forza Motorsport game. We got the Battista instead.

Hopefully, the Lunar New Year series update in FH5 will see the light of day for the MC20. DLC or Prize Car.

1 Like