Made Not Manafactured

Okay, there’s a website called Made Not Manafactured, some of you may be familiar with Built Not Bought from back in the day. Well that’s what this is. For those that don’t know I highly suggest you check it out, adds another fun aspect to Forza. It’s a great community and we do drag racing, drifting, circuit racing and anything else you can think of!

It’s a virtual garage, you get paydays and build your car from the ground up. Check out a few garages from the FH2/FM5/FM6 sections and see if your interested.

Here’s the website;

Here’s the Facebook group;

(Could a mod possibly set the link up please? I’m unsure how to do it so you can click straight on it.)

And here’s rhe rules for the Forza 6 side of it.

NEW RULES FOR FM6:

Vehicle List: Car List Forza 6 | kudosprime.com

Garage Start Up Money

Looks like inflation hit FM6, so to counter than the new start up amount will be $30,000

As usual, you are allowed to trade in any older garage for cash towards your new garage.
GARAGE CASH INS FOR FM6 ARE 30% OF THE TOTAL VALUE (cars, parts, cash) NOT TO EXCEED $30,000
YOU MAY NOT TRANSFER MONEY OR CASH FROM ANY OLD GARAGE
ANY OLD CARS OR CASH FROM OLD GARAGESCAN NOTBE GIFTED TO A PLAYER. The vehicles will be auctioned and the money used as prize money for the next ADMIN hosted event
GARAGE CASH INS WILL BE VALID 30 DAYS AFTER YOUR GARAGE HAS BEEN CREATED
NO MONEY CAN BE ADDED TO AN ACCOUNT UNTIL VERIFIED BY AN ADMIN!!!ADMINS CANNOT VERIFY THEIR OWN ITEMS

Participation Event pay out

Facebook Hosted Events
Photo comp: $200 per person not winning
Time Attack Event: $400 per person not winning
Drag Event: $400 per person not winning
Drift event: $400 per person not winning
Autocross Event: $400 per person not winning

MnM Site Hosted Events
Photo comp: $275 per person not winning
Time Attack Event: $475 per person not winning
Drag Event: $475 per person not winning
Drift event: $475 per person not winning
Autocross Event: $475 per person not winning

10 + plus members competing in an event? EVERYONE GETS A FREE SPORT PART AS WELL AS EARNINGS AND WININGS!! Not 9…nope…you had 7 and you cant get a free street part…10+ only!!!

But for example, let’s say there’s a time attack, photo comp and drift event going. A person who enters all current events with a valid MnM car will receive a bonus for participation

2 events: $1,000
3 events: $1,500
4 events: $2,000

ALL EVENTS MUST HAVE 48 HOUR LEAD NOTICE AND TUN FOR A MINIMUM OF 3 DAYS. EVENTS MUST BE APPROVED BY 2 ADMINS BEFORE POSTING (ADMIN EVENTS INCLUDED)

RANDOM BONUS
Got your garage looking all fancy? Got a sweet story to go with your cars? YOU WILL BE REWARDED!!!

Once a month, garages will be checked (at random) and if you have what it takes you will get what you deserve!!

Best story: $2,000 bonus
Cleanest Garage: $2,000 bonus

MNM PAYDAYS

PAYDAY AMOUNTS WILL REMAIN THE SAME
$3,000 for regular members
$4,500 for admin
PAYDAY WILL OPEN FRIDAY AND CLOSE TUESDAY NIGHT 10PM CST REGARDLESS OF IF THE THREAD IS LOCKED OR NOT. ANY POSTS PAST THAT TIME WILL NOT COUNT

PARTS PRICING

Parts pricing will remain the same as FH2/FM5

LOBBY BONUS / PAY

2 man - 250
3 man - 500
4 man - 750
5 man - 1000
6 man - 1250
7 man - 1500
8 man - 1750
9 man - 2000
10 man - 2250
11 man - 2500
12 man - 3000
13/16 man - 3500
17/20 - 3750
21/23 - 4000
24 man - 4500

MnM Drift League:
In Process

MnM Drag League:
In Process:

1 Like

I’m apart of it :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are indeed :slight_smile: let’s get some more traffic on the site and make it bigger and better for Forza 6!

Bunp

You realise you can’t gift credits/cars in FM6, right?

Edit: nvm I noticed you have some kind of currency system on your website

So is this some sort of roleplay thing for Forza?

1 Like

I remember BNB. And the amnesty thread.

1 Like

And what would that have to do with today? Surely as a main part of the forums, I would assume that you wouldn’t try to link any current things with any past wrong doings by any members current or not. Made Not Manufactured has the same basic system but improved over the years to maintain a good level of quality fun…minus any mods or glitches. Maybe in the future we can be remembered for this and not what others have done,.

Surely not.

Play nice.

1 Like

Duly Noted

WILL DO!!!

Bump for New Time Attack Soon… Please Join

Manufactured even?

MnM Event on the Site, and then join the FB page