Looking at the long list of (understandable) negative posts on the forum regarding the game.
I felt it was about time for a list of positive things about the game.
My personal positives:
- The map is better with more verticallity and big offroad sections. With all the destructable barriers i feel more freedom then ive ever felt in a prior Horizon game.
- flappy paddle gearbox cars now have an animation of the paddle moving instead of just the drivers hand moving while the paddle stayed stationary(i am a big fan of small details like this)
- HDR makes the lighting in the game look absolutely stunning!
especially dusk/dawn time looks absolutely breath taking
Just look at the rear lights on your car at night. Wow!
- while there is again a lot of recycling of engine sounds some cars actually sound very good.
- different offroad surfaces have their own feeling: muddy backroads feel different then the white/grayish loose gravel roads and grass feels different then that.
Offroad used to feel the same regardless of the kind of surface you were on.( personal opinion)
- dashboard camera from FM 7 is great for wheel users!
- online world feels more populated with other people then ever before. Despite sometimes having trouble seeying other people.
- really liking the seasons.
- more widebody kits
- wheel spacers can make some cars look incredibly badass!
- the releasing of new 2 dlc cars a week is great!
- forzathon live events are fun and seem to draw a lot of people in online sessions.
What are some of the things that you like?