Lil Yeetboiz's Gallery

UPDATED 8/23

Finished the small revamp

2 Likes

Nice start! That festival spot where the R8 seems to be a cheat code for good shots, and you didn’t disappoint. I also like the Martini 911 shot. Keep shooting!

2 Likes

Haha I thought you stole my car x)

same inspiration indeed :wink:

3 Likes

Lighting here is amazing. Was hoping you’d get a closeup on the corner, I think that’d make for a great shot

2 Likes

The portrait has great composition. Maybe just a little more color or exposure to make it pop a little more? But overall good work.

2 Likes

2nd M3, M2, and the McLaren shots are fantastic!

2 Likes

Thank you for your kind words! Really appreciate it :smiley:

1 Like

Those Mazda shots are great. Unfortunately I can’t help you with the question, since I’m on XbOne. Hopefully someone comes along to help!

1 Like

The FD set is solid, especially the portraits. 2nd portrait looks like it’s out of Initial D.

As for the blurriness, I see what you’re talking about. I run Medium graphics on my PC but the uploads seem to match yours in crispness. I noticed a new file type when downloading that I’ve never heard of, .jfif. Not sure if that’s the new standard.

1 Like

The second Porsche shot looks like its straight out of the FM7 promotional gallery! I like the GT portraits, I know what set you’re referencing, nothing wrong with taking inspiration as long as it’s credited imo

2 Likes

I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again, you do a great job with portraits! Something I wish I did more

2 Likes

Best photos ever

2 Likes

Great lighting and composition for the 1st and 3rd R34 shots. I think the taillight effect might be a touch over exaggerated in the 3rd, but I like the way it’s implemented in the 1st. I also have zero editing skills so my opinion is a bit uncultured

2 Likes

@Exit0rbit Thank you!! I’m always looking for ways to learn and improve so any comments are always appreciated :smiley: And I fully agree with the comment on the 3rd GTR pic, I haven’t found a way to make the taillight glare not as strong other than mess with the angles and hope for the best haha, so if anyone has any tips and pointers I’d appreciate it a lot!!

I should start looking into taking different styles of pictures, feels like most of the stuff I post are all more or less the same but I lack the creativity to try something different, especially compared to so many of you on here that posts absolutely stunning photos with ideas and angles I never thought of

1 Like

The best way to find new angles is to move the camera pretty far away from the car, then explore from there until you stumble upon something you like. Then fine tune it with exact positioning, roll, and zoom. Sometimes I’ll spend 10+ minutes on a single shot, tweaking until I’m satisfied. After a while you’ll grow an idea of how you like to compose a shot, and the process becomes a little quicker. You may have gone through this cycle with your portraits. Trying to find the right background and lighting is an adventure in it’s own though…

2 Likes

this is awesome, the detail is great I can see the metallic lime green paint. Insane work!

3 Likes

Nice capture of the reflections in the Supra shot, and the Lamborghini shot perfectly captures the aggression of that car!

2 Likes

Deleted all my previous photos on this post, decided to do a mini revamp of the gallery as I had a bunch of photos I didn’t think were good, some pics are older pics that were previously posted, some new pics added as well.

Older stuff:
RWB 911

Formula Drift M2

FD RX-7

McLaren P1

BMW M4 GTS

BMW M2

New to gallery 8/23 (will probably update later and replace with higher res photos)
Ferrari SF90

Brabham BT62

McLaren 765LT

Ferrari F8 Tributo

Hennessey Venom F5

R35 GTR NISMO

Vertical Section: (some new & some old)
E92 M3

MKIV Supra

Formula Drift M2

R35 GTR NISMO

M4 GTS