Lexus IS 2013-current (XE30)

Click VOTE on this topic above the title to indicate your interest intgis model for Forza Horizon.

Add your details below to specify model year, body type, performance trim, or other related info about the cars you’re requesting.

Be sure you’ve read the pinned info about car voting, where you can also find the index of links to other car model topics.

Lexus IS (3rd generation)

This model has been represented in Forza games as the

• 2014 Lexus IS 350 F Sport (FM6 and FH3)

possibly the last n/a v8 lexus will ever make :frowning:

1 Like

The new IS 500 is such a gorgeous car, I’m surprised we still haven’t gotten it a year after its launch. One of the last naturally aspirated V8s on the market.

There is also this crazy SEMA prototype called IS 600+ Project Build, which does use a different engine, a 3.5 V6, but it produces over 600hp, hence its name. It could be a perk reward for the IS 500, or it could have its own separate way of unlocking.

17 Likes

It should definitely return to FH5 soon

8 Likes

Even IS 250 is good too!

Coming back to this topic. I know what I saw, you’re retexturing the Motorsport 6 IS 350 F Sport for FM. I think it’s time to give us the new model though.

3 Likes

2022 Lexus IS 500 F Sport Performance

The flagship version of the Lexus IS. Known to be the last naturally-aspirated V8 Lexus ever made, it’s powered by a 5.0L V8 engine producing 472HP of power and 535Nm of torque while mated to an 8-speed SPDS automatic transmission.

10 Likes

If Forza Horizon Team will consider this, I hope its in:

-2023 version (IS350 F-Sport or IS500)
-Left Hand Drive
-4-Door Configuration

This is all I dream to own irl :smiling_face_with_tear: I’d use this car as a daily, basically the “Grand Seiko” of cars.

IMG_7566

:triangular_flag_on_post: DON’T FORGET TO VOTE!!! :triangular_flag_on_post:

9 Likes

artisan spirits kit woud look good on 2022/3 is500 v8

1 Like

As of now, they officially confirmed that it’s coming to the new Motorsport. And maybe soon enough, it should be in FH5 too.

1 Like

Awesome news. It would be great to see it in FH5 competing against similar V8 sedans like the recently added CT5.

CT4 is a V6 bro

Okay, aside from that IS350 F Sport, the Mk3 Lexus IS gets a later makeover and gets more something unique:
The all-new 2023 IS500 F-SPORT PERFORMANCE

The newly-facelifted IS gets a 5.0 N/A V8 which is utilized in the IS F, RC F, GS F, and LC 500. And it’s only equipped with an 8-speed Direct-shift Automatic gearbox.

Yes, we need more new Lexus cars in Forza world. The IS 500 was known to be IS F’s successor for utilizing its engine, now producing 472HP and 395 foot pounds of Torque. I feel like this will be the new-generation IS F we get to see in the most recent times.

As the LC 500 was already in Forza games this year, we also want to see THIS and the GS F coming to Forza as it will be great to see the new-gen Lexus family expanding with their new members.

6 Likes

I edited my comment to change that, thanks.

2022 Lexus IS 500 F SPORT Performance Launch Edition

8 Likes

I saw that too! This old version is now available but i like to see the 2023 model as well :grinning:

1 Like

We want the new 2023 version, but yes, your right, old model is already available.

1 Like