Lexus IS 1998-2005 (Toyota Altezza)

Well maybe Chinese car will replace those old JDM Classic in Russia? Due to “recent event” all major car manufacturer are out of the business but Chinese car still got popular there :thinking: So the next update would be excited for you guy

Chinese car doesn’t have popular in my region i don’t see chinese cars on my streets I see more new Japanese than Chinese cars

:rofl: i to share photo of ALTEZZA in theme of ALTEZZA
moderators delete my message about ALTEZZA in theme of ALTEZZA

Well we can’t get this car on next month anyway, prouably we will never will. Rn they focus more on Chinese EV car on next update, Lunar new year is an Asian theme but somehow they manage to made it looks like it’s an Chinese only festival. I expected to see some JDM car (like Altezza, Chaser or even GR yaris or GR corolla) + Chinese car in next update but the reality was harash :melting_face:

Good thing Japan doesn’t celebrate the Lunar New Year, but the Japanese New Year

grafik

Also, why was this car called the Lexus Foose Design IS 430 and not the Lexus Rod Millen Special Vehicles IS 430?

Chip Foose’s contribution to this cars seems to be relatively minor compared to Rod Millen’s company, which did al the engineering work on it.

well not Japan but country such as South Korea still celebrate Lunar new year, I still miss Kia Stinger in FH4 :smiling_face_with_tear:

true, looks like FH5 collaborate with some Chinese manufacturer to promote their new EV, so the whole point of next update is about promoting and makreting Chinese EV

PPG, when ALTEZZA in game?

1 Like

Never :roll_eyes:. Update 30 will be mostly Chinese car along with Chinese car pack . Update 31 will be European Automative theme. So maybe they will put this car on the “final last update” beforeFH6 announced, or maybe not

Horizon 6 don’t launch before 2025 the altezza still Have time to come to the game

ALTEZZA don’t here in games now

(with the exception of carx, but there the car is not licensed without a logo),

but to here in inside heart of gamers
it’s mod for Assetto Corsa
car very popular for games now

1 Like

For Formula Drift pack
i don’t understand, its actual car or no, but car have popular in pro drift

1 Like

guess the only way to drive Altezza/Lexus IS 300 in game was either play some old games or those mods in Assetto Corse, still kinda shame that FH OR Forza Motosport won’t consider add this car in :roll_eyes:

So, this car might not be the cream of the crop or some legendary ride, but you gotta admit, it’s got some killer looks. Plus, it’s the only sports sedan Toyota was selling to the Western folks back in the day, while in Japan they had the Mark II, Cresta, and Chaser.

Now, when you think about the Altezza, or the first-gen Lexus IS, the first things that come to mind are probably illegal racing and drifting. I reckon those are the main things that really pump up this model’s popularity.

Apologies for the brain dump. I’m just trying to drum up some new reasons to keep this forum topic alive.

The point wasn’t about is this a cool car or not, it’s about PGG consideration to put this car into game. Car such as Wuling Sunshine minvin or Wuling mini EV cannot even call legendary ride or whatsoever because it just a daily commute car in China. BUT pgg still put those car in the game for advisement or other reason I guess because those Chinese car never pop up in this suggestion hub.

1 Like

This Cars are probably Never coming into Forza

Forza 1 - 4

1 Like

Doesnt mean anything, we lost a lot Cars from FM4, and They Never came back

We need all of the most populars versions : U.S is300, JDM rs200 and E.U is200 straight6 2.0l MT6 :wink: