Leagues/Rewards for February

I’m done with these ghost leagues until you make them fair for a clean racer. You punish someone for getting cleans laps and let the dirtiest racers do whatever they want. They get to start in the back every single time cause every lap they do is dirty. They cut every single corner they possibly can and it just goes on and on. Than half the lobby quits after every single race to get a worse starting position in a different lobby. I have to do it too because otherwise I will start in the top 5 every single time for any clean lap at all no matter how bad it is. Than I’m supposed to finish the same position I started in with a bunch of cutters or lose points. I’ve had it. You make it easy for them with constant Yas Marina parts and short bits of circuits that are the easiest to cut. STOP PUTTING THOSE TRACKS IN ALREADY!!! It’s like an obsession. It’s a joke and not competitive at all. People like me kept the ghost leagues going in 6 and we are just ignored. Not one thing was changed to make them more fair and now its worse than ever. Showing people how close they are to getting to the next division was the worst idea of all. So you have Pinnacle skill people all over the place just so they can keep winning against less skilled drivers. Literally stopping at the end of the race to they don’t get moved up. You can’t just let people cut and not do anything about it at all and expect this to be competitive and fair. Yea I’m angry. Ghost league used to be nice and relaxing but it’s a complete stressful nightmare now. You used to get points for clean laps and now you get zip. I don’t know who many times I have to say this until it gets through someone’s thick skull at Turn 10 that this isn’t right. You said the scoring would be adjusted and nothing has changed. It’s very obvious that you just don’t care to have a fair game Turn 10. There should be a warning on the box.

1 Like