Lamborghini Sian Roadster Bugs!

Yes, there is no point in posting this issue here over and over again,
Post once, put in your ticket and move on. There are lots of bugs in this game that have far more impact than this cosmetic issue.

2 Likes

They added the new ferrari sf90 without the active aero, they had botched C8 corvette and GT500 dashboards when they were added to FH4 (fixed for FH5) the quality control is pretty lacking when it comes to attention to detail inside cars, and sometimes outside

3 Likes

Hey, its me, Can you guess if Im going to complain about something?
They gave us a Sian. A ““NEW””(3 years old) new car. Cool… Its the roadster version? Oh, Cool… You cant use the convertible prompt to have the roof put on?..

Why did they even add this feature to the game if they literally only used it on three cars? (Rhetorical question)

Edit: Okay, So the roadster doesnt have a roof. Why the Roadster then? Droptops are neat but makes me think theres a particular skew to the people making this game now with the prevalence of roofless cars. Its not the same people that used to make the game.

I know I’m complaining about the few new cars we finally got. But man, the non roadster just looks so much better.

2 Likes

I’d prefer the standard hardtop version, but maybe they’ll release that later.

I just saw one in LA recently.

But here’s a problem I had: after I got the Sian this morning, and I tried to download some liveries. I was able to download one livery, but after that nothing I tried to download would show up in my saved liveries. New downloads would apply livery to the car, but they wouldn’t show in saved liveries. If I went away and came back, the car would revert to showing the one livery that did successfully get stored. It’s not a saved files limit problem. I’m nowhere near the limit and I can save liveries for other cars just fine. It’s JUST a problem with Sian. If I delete the one livery that saved OK, it’ll let me download and save another. But once that’s saved, it goes back to the problem of not letting me save any more (for the Sian. I can still add liveries for other cars). Weird, right?

Anyways, here’s the Sian I saw in LA. Hope we get this version in game later.

1 Like

I feel like the term Barchetta needs to make a comeback. Because, to me at least, a Barchetta is an open top vehicle with no roof at all, cloth or otherwise. A Roadster to me has a top of some sort that can be put on during bad weather.

3 Likes

These guys get it. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Pininfarina did/does.
Ferrari doesn’t use them anymore. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Alright, I’ve noticed some additional issues with this car in ForzaVista so I’ve submitted a ticket as well :slight_smile:

In general I feel like the quality of car models and attention to detail has declined with the live service model, I’d rather pay for car packs if that meant they give cars a better one-over before being added to the game. To be fair there have been some very nicely modeled cars, but the ones lacking interior detail, active aero, general details, is too many for Xbox’s main car franchise. I’ve submitted many tickets about missing details…

5 Likes

Yeah, I have this feeling too. And I’m worried about new cars we’re going to see in Forza Motorsport, I hope the team is going to run an extensive bug fixing before the release of the new game (especially for active aero on various cars, shifting animations, or numerous issues in ForzaVista).

3 Likes

Yeah I wouldn’t hold your breath.
1: Refine and update old stuff

2: Beta test everything. Since so many of us are loyal, passionate players, I’d think that’d be easy to let us help

3: Bump WS up for casuals to get CR, make exclusives available in AS after 6mo.

Wishful thinking, but it takes literally minutes for people to find stuff. Why are they missing this? :person_shrugging:t2::man_facepalming:t2::thinking::upside_down_face:

@T10ManteoMax Please pass these comments along, the vitriol seems related to high levels of passion and engagement. Which is what vendor could use to their advantage.

3 Likes

It would be easy, but for a limited-production car that would be almost impossible. I know it can take less than 5 minutes to

-Scale down the Lamborghini’s typeface/font and use it on their modern cars instead of the generic ones.
-Take photos of the car’s various digital instruments since nowadays most cars have them.
-Addendum to first statement, use unique fonts for each individual brand. GT:S and GT7 had 'em.

I know that’s quite a tall order but the Sian admittedly was rushed. Outsourcing is likely to blame.

The same sort of thing happened with the 2019 Corvette ZR1 back in FH4 and that was fixed.

But this one might not get fixes just like how some reflectors have been silver for no explanation.

Disappointed with state of the car in Forza, I remembered that Lamborghini Sian was also featured in Project CARS 3 (as a coupe, in DLC). So I’ve played it to make comparison of dashboards and… well, it seems that PGG “forgot” to include there more elements than I thought…

Just take a look at this video (cockpit cam gameplay starts at 2:05):

(BTW, I’ve compared Ferrari SF90 as well and discovered that in Project CARS 3 it has working active aero…)

1 Like

Imagine releasing the cool new requested Lamborghini in your car game about cars and driving/racing cars and deciding to give it out to players as a christmas bonus… and then finding out it’s full of bugs.

Oh wait, I don’t have to imagine…

4 Likes

Even gifting it was bugged haha

Man, the 550 Maranello is such an underappreciated beauty.

And about the Sian, I actually don’t mind it being the topless version that much. We only had two topless Lamborghinis in the game anyways.

Also, agreed in general that interior forzavista is severely lacking compared to exterior. I’ve been complaining for years that you can’t look around 360° or zoom in while inside a car in forzavista. Plus the fact that they rarely ever seem to model the roof of cars.
If you go into photo mode on the map, you can actually position that camera in a way that you can zoom really far in to look at interior through windows and you can see they really put some effort into modeling all the dials and switches and such in the center stack, so I’m not sure why they won’t let you look at it in vista.

2 Likes

This is very inconsistent naming. The Fiat Barchetta was an open top version of the Coupé and it had a soft top. But the Wikipedia defines “barchetta” like what you said, plus a low windscreen (which the 550 Barchetta didn’t have!).

So Forza Support acknowledged the dashboard issue with Sian… but it seems they’re not interested in fixing anything beyond the wrong gear number :stuck_out_tongue:

Well what did you expect? Were you expecting top quality dials and gauges in 2023?
Maybe it could be fixed in FM reboot or a later Horizon but I wish the Sian should’ve spent more time in development.
Frankly I prefer high-quality models and high-quality interiors. Not the bare minimum.

This kinda thing is inexcusable since 95% of all new cars sold here today have digital dashboard overlays.

3 Likes

Found a workaround for my Sian livery download bug!
If I remove the Sian’s current livery, I can download and save a new Sian livery.
But the bug persists where if the Sian has a livery on, I can’t save more Sian liveries.
But at least there’s a workaround, I guess…