Lamborghini Diablo variants 1990-2001

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

Lamborghini Diablo variants

This topic is for road variants of the Diablo other than the 1997 Lamborghini Diablo SV already featured in FH5. For voting on the GT1 Stradale prototype click here.

POLLS

Note - polls do not replace voting on the topic for our tracking purposes - be sure to click the Vote button in the upper left in addition to submitting poll responses.

Which version do you prefer?

• Diablo SV
  • Diablo VT
  • Diablo GT
0 voters

Which body style do you prefer?

• Coupé
  • Roadster
0 voters

Which appearance do you prefer?

• Original (1990-1998)
  • Facelift (1999-2001)
0 voters

Which engine option of the Diablo VT do you prefer?

• 5.7L V12 (1993-1999)
  • 6.0L V12 (2000-2001)
0 voters

Which drivetrain do you prefer?

• RWD
  • AWD
0 voters

2001 Diablo VT 6.0 SE please

23 Likes

I do prefer these later Diablo’s too, but i’d settle for bodykits to other versions they go with to get the look as well. I prefer the Diablo GTR the most anyway…

3 Likes

Model: Diablo 6.0 VT
Year: 2000
Top Speed: 208 MPH
0-60: 3.9 Seconds
Power: 550 BHP
Weight: 1624 KG
Class: Retro Supercars
Why Should this car be added?: The Huracan and Aventador get far more attention than the older Lamborghini models and the Diablo is a prime example, the final VT versions were a combination of pre-Audi brutality and post-Audi sensibility.
(P.S) If this car is added the rear spoiler should be an optional extra.

11 Likes

The Diablo non-GTR without the pop-up headlights/fixed headlights. Exactly the version in the pictures, not the 2001+.

8 Likes

GT would be a nice addition since there’s only one street Diablo in the game, or the GT bodykit could be added for the SV

16 Likes

A Diablo GT or Diablo VT 6.0 would be awesome to add next to the Diablo GTR and Diablo SV in my opinion.

6 Likes

I would love the VT 6.0, the AWD drivetrain would help set it apart from the two diablos already in the game, plus we don’t have a diablo without the optional wing. It would fill a unique niche both mechanically and visually

3 Likes

I’d love to see the 1991-1995 Diablo VT (the OG Diablo) added to this game. FM2 had that car in that game. Though, it didn’t have the rear wing lol. But Forza has had that car in one of their games before

1 Like

1993 Diablo SE30 please!

5 Likes

SE30 Jota would be great too. It’s RWD and a bit lighter. Also has open exhausts iirc making it non-street legal. Perfect for FH!

Indeed. The early 90’s Diablos were my first dream cars!

I really prefer the GT over the GT R :weary:

1 Like

Would like to chime in with suggestion to add early 90’s front bumper and an option to remove spoiler to existing game model. I do love the car in all variants, but those quad fog lights just make it perfect.

Im surprised this variant hasn’t been added as it has been with GT and TC2.

1999 Lamborghini Diablo GT

7 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Lamborghini Diablo Coatl

A post was merged into an existing topic: Lamborghini Diablo GT1 Stradale 1997

Strosek Diablo VT. Strosek tuned these Diablos to have alternate designs.
IMG_8673

2 Likes

The current in-game DIABLO SV and GTR FORZA models are inaccurate and outdated.

A fully rescanned and remodeled 1997 Diablo SV - along with Diablo SE30 Jota, Diablo VT 6.0 and Diablo GT would be the perfect Diablo lineup IMHO!

Forza truly need more classic Lamborghinis!

3 Likes