Just a Huge thankyou

Let me start off by saying thankyou and a massive job well done to the team that put this game together. I’m sure alot of you will agree that we can’t wait for this game to drop. BRING ON THE 28th September!!

Think what we had in horizon 3 and look what we have been given…

Houses…
Wheel offset…
Drift Suspension…
New bodykits…
New wheels will be coming I presume also…
Four seasons!
A Crazy car list…
Branded tyres…(including Drag Tyres) I am personally absolutely over the moon for this as I am a huge drag racer. Which brings me to my next point…
Drag Strips with lights.(hope they work)
Emotes…
Character customisation…
Option for 4K and 60fps mode at a lower resolution…
Anti griefing system to stop those nasty people who like to ruin other people’s games.

Have I got to everything? Probably not. If I have comment down below.

If anyone on here is looking to Cruise, car meets, drag racing, drifting anything add me on this gamertag L320 Video (looks like 1320 Video which Is what I was going for) easy to get along with and enjoy a good laugh.

Finally, a round of applause for the team that has brought us this masterpiece.

Take care guys and I’ll see you all on the flip side.

6 Likes

Amen

1 Like

Amen

What is the “Anit griefing System”? I don’t recall seeing anything about that.

Yes, I understand others will be ghosted when in freeroam, but during races? That’s where the real griefing occurs…

1 Like

Branded tires, eh? Hadn’t heard that. Hopefully white walls are in the mix so I can stop being forced to leave stock tires on the rare car that has them.

1 Like

Yup, while Forza has its up and downs Horizon has always pushed the franchise forward, really the only thing holding Horizon back is the licensing situation with certain manufacturers that prevents the car list from being the best it can be.

I cannot wait to jump into this game, tryout all the new cars and finally get my hands on that widebody Nissan R32 I’ve been dreaming of.

R32

Yeah haha its gunna be great! Add me :+1:

I just hope it will actually be stable on pc, not the crash fest that horizon 3 and forza 7 are

Unfortunately there are no new wheels which is very dissapointing. I can work with it though.

1 Like

Just a friendly reminder what they are playing is not the final build of the game, very possible that some new content simply hadn’t been integrated yet.

Technically not Turn 10 putting the leg work into the creation of the Horizon title’s, we have to thank playground games for that, but yeah, this looks simply immense and hats off to all involved