ISO of TUNER CREW // Club for all my race games

i.e. im with king is king 21 for horizon 2 , but i own all the forza games [well not 6 obviously…] and trying to find a club to join all my games with…i.e. i cant just pour mega points on one game to a person anymore cause i like to playem all but im far from being a slacker [i.e. if you know KingisKing21 ask’m yerself…] . i got tons [i think like 9 NFS games as well which ever ones have club ability id like to join up with sumbody // also i have PS4 and play Cars[which truly sux for a n00b like me i guess…its too frikn hard w/o a really good sim-setup (which my setup should be in w/i the next week and hopefully i can play that one more too…) . also have The Crew for ps4. Id like to find a race-car nut that could stand another enthusiast to join as many clubs u got active as possible. Im over 50 , disabled ,really have no life anymore but gaming/ musician… so … like i said i’ll be a decent investment as far as playing steady. NativeWriter332 aka: docpain / docpaintheoriginal / doc pain … on harozion 2 im called sumthin else i fergot…its because my stupid account got locked out of because i couldnt remember the password for my original and had to wait 5 weeks for MS to unlock my account…i wasnt gonna wait 5 weeks to play xbox one or horizon 2… anyways… please consider me as a stand up player/gamer w/ no [Mod efit - WSD - profanity and alluding to profanity is against the tos ] or drama…my only desire is knowledge in area of tuning,higher end painting , course strategy…
and if anyone is keen on hardware mods… (i.e. i wana take a really decent wheel sim i had for xbox the original and try to make it compatible with 360/one if possible… if sumbody had a wire diagram/ detail map of parts i could prolly wire it up… but thats prolly a tall order…) mainly i wana use the foot control part because they are alot heavier,more responsive , and have a better angle, 4 point axis for each pedal and really smooth action. it has a serial port and wana try to convert it to one of the newer wheels if possible.
ps: sorry for being so verbose…