Is Audi RS4 overpowered in A class or some sort of glitch?

Seriously it has to be this retarded PI thing again.
I never lose in my R34 in A class, but this time what the other guy in RS4 was doing is out of my mind. Better grip, better accelaration, top speed from hell and still an A800 car.

Now I bet it’s not the only car that is OP for it’s class in this game, but seriously. I spent A LOT of hours to polish my R34 tune. I absolutely own in this car in A class.
So the tune is fine, I’m a hell of driver myself. And then there is this guy in RS4 that literally wins without a sweat. He was even doing donuts and then catching up and overtaking 1st place.
The only place where I was able to catch up to him, was in the corners - because he was drifting… Other than that his RS4 was a rocket machine. Not to mention it also had better grip [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D].
Judging from the acceleration and top speed he had more than 500 kW under the hood + he also had Forza Horizon Tires, which should put this car at least in S1 class.

The car behaved more like S1 900 car than an A class car. Something is going on guys. It smells like some kind of glitch, where the parts stay but the PI rating goes down.

PS: It was an 2006 Audi RS4 Sedan

1 Like

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it is known that a car with AWD and loads of horsepower will mean that it will be fast.

I agree that the PI system is flawed; but to be fair, any system may have easily exploitable loopholes.

Check the Leaderboards in Rivals, there are dominant cars in every class across almost all types of race route.

The Audi is a leaderboard car in A-Class but it’s nowhere near as dominant as the Alfa Romeo GTA in D-Class or the Ford Coupe '40 in C.

1 Like